Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you thinks snowballs would be op in egg wars?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

NINJAT0M789

May 16, 2020
Do you think it would be useful to have snowballs in the eggwars shop but at a high price as you could argue that they are op.
Maybe only in op? IDK just an idea

Last edited:

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
They could just be added in some snowy themed maps to buy with emeralds (idk if there are emeralds in the bedrock edition but I suppose so)

NINJAT0M789

May 16, 2020
They could just be added in some snowy themed maps to buy with emeralds (idk if there are emeralds in the bedrock edition but I suppose so)
That Makes sense. Also Emeralds?
Are they a pe thing. Haven’t played pe EggWars in ages

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I personally think snowballs would be too over-powered, Even for over-powered shop items. Bows are very pricey as it is, but snowballs would be out of the question. We have to remember that on Bedrock, there are players on many different devices. For example, on Mobile, you cannot "speedbridge" (jumping while bridging), giving them a disadvantage. It also makes it slower for them to bridge across, therefore making it easier for them to get hit by a snowball.
This would be a good feature if all players played on the same device, but I don't think this benefits mobile players, which is why I am voting No. Thanks for your suggestion anyway. :)

NINJAT0M789

May 16, 2020
Hi there,
I personally think snowballs would be too over-powered, Even for over-powered shop items. Bows are very pricey as it is, but snowballs would be out of the question. We have to remember that on Bedrock, there are players on many different devices. For example, on Mobile, you cannot "speedbridge" (jumping while bridging), giving them a disadvantage. It also makes it slower for them to bridge across, therefore making it easier for them to get hit by a snowball.
This would be a good feature if all players played on the same device, but I don't think this benefits mobile players, which is why I am voting No. Thanks for your suggestion anyway. :)
True

MetalStick

Jul 12, 2018
I am happy with the eggwars shop and I think new items will disrupt the game

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
the reason I voted no is that it will be to overpowered. The only ranged weapon in eggwars at the moment is a bow. if you add another ranged weapon it should be priced like the bow. If they add snowballs eggawars would look a little more like skywars. If they add snowballs there would be wai more campers. I like the way it is now I like it that I can bridge without worrying about getting knocked in the void by a ranged weapon.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom