Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ProSl3nderMan

May 16, 2016
this would also provoke camping, if someone thinks they will lose then they can just wait til the timer runs out and tie the game forcing nobody to win
Okay, lets add the idea of adding Enderpearls near the end of the game, maybe 10 minutes away from finishing?

Axitu-chan

Jul 9, 2016
oooh yes a place for eggwars suggestions
welcome to bad ideas
these ideas have probably been said, so feel free to -1 me ;3 (or sue me)
1) Overpowered mode bows... You increase the cost of a punch I bow >_>
It could be only 8
diamonds, or you could make it a punch II bow (oh god the bow spammers)
2) Maybe add a new health mode that forces 5 hearts. (oh god the deaths)
3) Solo mode needs to have a boost in time in lobby
, such as a 30 second time for everyone to pick kits and donors to vote
4) There needs to be more 5 player maps >_> (i'm looking at you teaparty)
5) Getting killed when your egg is gone but your team wins. Just no, at least a half earnings (unless you leave the game ;3)
6) There should be kits that only work in overpowered/hardcore, or maybe just upgrade/downgrade the kits themselves, such as egg armor having either prot III or missing the boots and helm.

waffle___king

Jun 14, 2016
Hello I have a Solo Eggwars suggestion. I know this is kind of a weird thing but you should add what Team Eggwars has. That thing is the ability is to choose your island color. And this would also get rid of you waiting in those glass tubes for like half a century. Because sitting in those glass tubes is boring you should implement the lobby they have for Team Eggwars, so their will be that parkour to do and new players will get the idea of how the game works. Because if your'e a first time player then they have no clue what's going on.. Hopefully you read this comment and like it enough to implement this idea.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Eggwars or Skywars, apparently with a punch 3 bow you can knock yourself to other islands. So i was just suggesting that they incorporate enderpearls instead.
You see, "self-knocking" isn't really an intended use for the punch bow. Still, enderpearls in OP are a great idea.
Hello I have a Solo Eggwars suggestion. I know this is kind of a weird thing but you should add what Team Eggwars has. That thing is the ability is to choose your island color. And this would also get rid of you waiting in those glass tubes for like half a century. Because sitting in those glass tubes is boring you should implement the lobby they have for Team Eggwars, so their will be that parkour to do and new players will get the idea of how the game works. Because if your'e a first time player then they have no clue what's going on.. Hopefully you read this comment and like it enough to implement this idea.
The lobby idea makes sense, but every other solo game doesn't have one. Also, how does the ability to choose your island color improve the game? The islands are all pretty similar... And if there was a lobby, you couldn't even see their differences (if they do have differences in the first place)

FALLEN_ARTHUR

May 27, 2016
I suggest that chests should be refilled in skywars,
when there is only a few players left.
And a time limit should be added in skywars, eggwars.

FALLEN_ARTHUR

May 27, 2016
I suggest that chests should be refilled in skywars,
when there is only a few players left.
And a time limit should be added in skywars, eggwars.

#when every team had maxed their weapons and armour in eggwars, it is hard to defeat each other:(

bballboy2002

Mar 9, 2016
minecraft
(Eggwars) There should be ender pearls in Normal items because otherwise games go on 5ever because everyone always camps. I don't care if it costs 2 stacks of diamonds.

Reactions: Robot375

Robot375

Aug 9, 2016
(Eggwars) There should be ender pearls in Normal items because otherwise games go on 5ever because everyone always camps. I don't care if it costs 2 stacks of diamonds.
I agree, the games last far too long in normal, and epearls would be a nice way to make the games end quicker. I also would not care about the cost.

Dank_Golf_guy

Jul 21, 2016
Yeah could you take into consideration how some spawn maps, for example my favorite, oriental, has almost no random spawns on the boards. Which makes playing my favorite map impossible as i have been waiting for 3 hours and one has not come up

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
Hello people of the internet.

As stated by the title, we want to hear what you guys think will be able to improve SkyWars, Team SkyWars and EggWars. We have gone through many suggestions already, but some of them are about removing Biomes (which has already been removed) and some are about how they like eating cake in the map Candy. So to make life easier for everyone, this thread has been made for you guys to express all those years of suggestions onto this one thread!

Whether your idea is about revamping a map that you hate with your life, or whether your idea is to make everyone marry a fish while jumping into the void, post it here! Any idea is heard and considered (unless it makes absolutely no sense or if it goes against the rules [obviously]) as long as it is an idea that helps us improve gameplay for everyone.

If you are here to suggest the removal of a SKYWARS map, check this thread out first:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/what-skywars-maps-should-we-remove.63627/
If you want to suggest the removal of an EGGWARS map, you can post it here (Idk where else you would want to put it but you know).

We'll make sure to go through everyone's suggestion and consider every single one.
So this is the time to take out your inner fwa! (Just make sure to stay sane please)

So be sure to leave your suggestion! :)
PLEASE remove spawn protection or at least make it less long, I cannot tell you how many times I have died from people with spawn protection punching me off when I am trying to geet to their island or trying to destroy their egg, I understand it is to not allow spawnkilling but I feel it's just a bit too long and gives an advantage to the people that are getting attacked, in some cases it even made them win, it's so annoying, please do something about it.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
PLEASE remove spawn protection or at least make it less long, I cannot tell you how many times I have died from people with spawn protection punching me off when I am trying to geet to their island or trying to destroy their egg, I understand it is to not allow spawnkilling but I feel it's just a bit too long and gives an advantage to the people that are getting attacked, in some cases it even made them win, it's so annoying, please do something about it.
Hey, they need to be able to defend in some way.

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
So ice that biomes was removed:

Too much people that can snipe you
People in the first circle have a big advantage
Islands are to far away from eachother

Reactions: Ping Ether
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Top Bottom