accurates

May 28, 2016
U.S.B. (United States of Belgium)
EGGWARS SUGGESTION: A NEW KIT
Kit Name: Egg Layer / Chicken
Spawns with:

• Feather Falling 3 boots (Leather)
  • 6 Eggs
Strategy: Use your eggs to defend against attackers, and fell free to take 4-5 block drops, thanks to your boots.

Is it Balanced?
I would have to say yes. The boots only block ~1 heart of fall damage, and with only six eggs, you can easily dodge or block them with a shield. You could farm it, but that is true for ANY kit- you can get unlimited free gapples, buffer and debuffer potions, and more.

Any Suggestions? Is something to OP? Let me know!
Also, is there anyone I should be tagging?
Thanks for your time,
-TheCraftBro
Better would be: Be able to buy snowballs, i like the kit dough, that way i dont have to buy a bow anymore xD

Ssdamage

Jun 15, 2016
Give Iron the right to vote for everything. I will gladly pay for Iron but paying for Gold just to make sure we get normal Eggwars items is too much.

im_a_macaw

May 5, 2016
Something I think should really be updated with Egg Wars:

There should be a set time for a game so that people can't just camp at their base, while you have the guts to actually attack them.
If the time is up, there will be a draw.

Just a suggestion after playing a 2-3 hours game today on Under the Sea map.

im_a_macaw

May 5, 2016
SkyWars:

-
Remove punch III from the overpowered chests.

EggWars:

-
Add something which makes players not camp on their island as much, maybe a villager that spawns in the middle after a certain amount of time who sells better gear/items which makes it more attractive to go to mid or the items make it easier to fight agains the campers.
- Add a compass of some sort which every player can obtain after a certain amount of time (In which normal games usually are already finished) by leaving their own or anyone else their island. This would make it easier for them to find people who are for example hiding, who just want to stall the game and make it go on for a longer time even though they have no chance of winning.

I totally agree with you, all the builders make very detailed maps and decline a lot of probably amazing maps just because they aren't detailed as much as the official builders make them. I do agree a map has to look good, but the people who play it care way more about how the gameplay is on the map than how it looks I think and I feel that way.

love the idea with the camping, but what if they don't ever go to mid? there should probably be a set time for a game to finish

ProSl3nderMan

May 16, 2016
Kind of like @iLoveYouu was saying, add a villager that sells enderpearls in mid for like, 64 diamonds after a certain amount of time. This would literally destroy any camper.

el_languii

Jun 3, 2016
Instead of removing maps can fix the game is a horror play eggwars, there is only camperos at its base with the bow, removing the arc people if campea that champion but not serious cash.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I'd just like 1.8 to be a bigger factor on this server.
M4Gmdn8.png

I think the same way as ProSl3nderMan. I don't really "hate" other servers because they refuse to accept 1.9, but I prefer playing on CubeCraft because they updated PvP to the new version.
Also, it's been discussed so many times already. 1.8 Isn't coming back 100%, but they will probably make other separate 1.8 versions of current games if the majority of players requests so.

ProSl3nderMan

May 16, 2016
Makes pvp to slow and makes teaming in solo game modes even harder to counter.
I disagree with this, pvp is not slow if you know what you are doing. Teaming is also very easy to counter if you know how to dodge and how to time each hit.

Felipe x

Jul 12, 2016
hi not sure if is intentional but dead players can influeciate the game via chat would be nice if the chat was diferent for players that are playing and the ones that have already died

Reactions: ProSl3nderMan

RushRush

May 27, 2016
I think the map toys should be more active on the signs. The signs are ALWAYS full

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Makes pvp to slow and makes teaming in solo game modes even harder to counter.
Every mob (the player too) has a cooldown for being hit (it ALWAYS had) when they turn red. Guess what? The cooldown for the sword is the exact same as the mob cooldown.
And they are also making teaming a punishable offence in most games.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Campers are a problem. In that case we could request for builders to create anti-camping maps with like everything being in the center of something. Be creative.

ProSl3nderMan

May 16, 2016
Campers are a problem. In that case we could request for builders to create anti-camping maps with like everything being in the center of something. Be creative.
For anti-camping maps, a safe bridge to each island that can't be mined would fix the problem.

Ssdamage

Jun 15, 2016
So a bedrock bridge being placed to each island from mid would be cool. This would probably done at the hour mark or something.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom