Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Burn2003

Apr 2, 2016
How about a new currency for egg wars? I think that adding an "emerald" currency would be cool!

Basic ideas on how to get this "emerald"

-Destroying an egg
-Killing a player
-A boatload of diamonds
-Hidden in random places at center
-Other difficult to achieve things
-(Possibly only receivable by a ranked member!)

What you can buy with "emeralds"

-Enchanted gear
-Cheaper obsidian
-Potions (Maybe added in general)
-Health Boosts
-An egg upgrade (Ex. longer break time)
-Extra upgrades for generators
-A lot of diamonds

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
egg revive sounds good but everything you just mentioned is in the game like on overpowered and the idea where only ranked players getting emeralds in my eyes is horrible

EpicDan01

Apr 2, 2016
I think that there should be an Efficiency V pickaxe in EggWars. I'm sure many players will have experienced the feeling when you successfully infiltrate and kill the enemies in their base, and have to mine through their many layers of obsidian to beat them. Unfortunately, they can respawn after just a few seconds and constantly ht you and stand inside you so that you cannot mine and have to do it all over again after you kill them, only to have them respawn again and create an unfair cycle where you cannot destroy their egg. It prolongs the game far too long when neither team can beat each other.

I know that their are solutions to this, such as blocking yourself in, but with the new Shell Cracker kit you cannot do this. And even if you try to do it with obsidian, either you end up trying to do it in a space where blocks cannot be placed, or there is so much obsidian around the egg to the point where it is not feasible to try to block yourself in.

If this were to be implemented, the price for the pickaxe should be around 30 diamonds, as to not make it too early game, and to also keep it fairly expensive so that they aren't disposable when you die constantly.

Heartkeaper

Apr 24, 2016
My suggestion goes out to Egg Wars! I do not know if it is possible but i would like to see Something implemented in Both solo and Team egg wars like The Shrinking borders or something to help prevant Turtling i know i am not the only one to think this but People that sit in there base the whole game and makes the game strech on and on for hours just to raid them and you get put at a stand still until you just feel like giving up. it ruins the fun of the game of being able to attack people maybe after like 20 mins/ and or all eggs are destoryed or something that like the borders start to shrink so that players are forced to compete in the middle and your not running around trying to find one guys in the whole maps because he decided he wanted to run off and hide somewhere in crouch the whole game just to be annoying.

I Really love Egg wars and i would really like to see something done about the turtling, thanks alot for taking the time to read this

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
I think that there should be an Efficiency V pickaxe in EggWars. I'm sure many players will have experienced the feeling when you successfully infiltrate and kill the enemies in their base, and have to mine through their many layers of obsidian to beat them. Unfortunately, they can respawn after just a few seconds and constantly ht you and stand inside you so that you cannot mine and have to do it all over again after you kill them, only to have them respawn again and create an unfair cycle where you cannot destroy their egg. It prolongs the game far too long when neither team can beat each other.

I know that their are solutions to this, such as blocking yourself in, but with the new Shell Cracker kit you cannot do this. And even if you try to do it with obsidian, either you end up trying to do it in a space where blocks cannot be placed, or there is so much obsidian around the egg to the point where it is not feasible to try to block yourself in.

If this were to be implemented, the price for the pickaxe should be around 30 diamonds, as to not make it too early game, and to also keep it fairly expensive so that they aren't disposable when you die constantly.

if it gets to that point just put obsidian around you

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
My suggestion goes out to Egg Wars! I do not know if it is possible but i would like to see Something implemented in Both solo and Team egg wars like The Shrinking borders or something to help prevant Turtling i know i am not the only one to think this but People that sit in there base the whole game and makes the game strech on and on for hours just to raid them and you get put at a stand still until you just feel like giving up. it ruins the fun of the game of being able to attack people maybe after like 20 mins/ and or all eggs are destoryed or something that like the borders start to shrink so that players are forced to compete in the middle and your not running around trying to find one guys in the whole maps because he decided he wanted to run off and hide somewhere in crouch the whole game just to be annoying.

I Really love Egg wars and i would really like to see something done about the turtling, thanks alot for taking the time to read this

i think that there should be a game timer below the team names and after 50 mins it will start shrinking but then people could build up in mid

DutchMTC

Oct 18, 2015
Hey Mods/Admins/Builders and Owner! :D

I have an idea!
Maybe you can add voting for 1.8 or 1.9 PvP on Eggwars and Skywars!!! :D!

Level: 22
[YouTube]: DutchMTCgames

Reactions: Lezappen

freeddiy

May 2, 2016
Skywars:

- Make a few lobbies where teaming isn't allowed.

Team Skywars:

- Make the map Pacman more popular. I think this is by far the most enjoyable and famous map but it's so rare to get on the signs.

-
On the map Pacman, change the wool into clay. I often play in a team where someone puts lava which causes fire, which spreads, which destroys my island.

-
If the waiting lobby (before you teleport to the map) isn't 100% full with players, make even teams, sometimes I play against a team which has 4 players while mine has 8 for example. But unfair imo.

Eggwars:

- Add an option for donators to vote for daytime and add an option to disable the DIAMOND generator.

freeddiy

May 2, 2016
I think that egg wars needs to have more items, such as ender pearls in every game because of campers, and ender pearls should be cheaper than God apples. Also, maybe add water buckets and a redstone section? Oh and an enchanting table. Because as far as I am concerned, the misc section is to small and we need redstone. Also in op mode would it be possible to add knock back swords? Op mode should also have potions that are unusual, such as levitation/blindness/saturation. And hardcore mode should not have obsidian, as that is a pain without efficiency pick axes, and it also makes the game more intense.
I know this is quite Long, so I'll get to my last point. If possible, could there be a system where when there are no donators, the stone ranks can vote, because otherwise the game gets quite boring with it being normal all the time. It won't defeat the purpose of ranks, as they will still have an overall decision if they play, because then the other players won't vote. Thanks for reading and I hope you will take this into consideration.

D_warrior_D

Jul 10, 2015
Team skywars.. The map? Mushroom! Who has a swordman kit, can jump directly to the next island and kill the whole team... My suggestion: put more space between islands.... Who agree with me???

D_warrior_D

Jul 10, 2015
@freeddiy why would people donate when there arent benefits for a rank? And when people dont donate, how can the server be hosted???

Plus.. If sone ranks can vote, I can discribe the whole gamemode in one word : C H A O S...

D_warrior_D

Jul 10, 2015
@MAMBO ther is a gamerule for fire to stop spread...

Another idea for eggwars, ELYTRA's (yeah I know... "D_warrior_D, why elytras? Thwt unlogic!" I know, but its pretty good against campers. Maybe 2 stack dia???

EpicPancakeGames

Nov 11, 2015
Hey just a suggestion, do you guys plan to add the elytra into skywars/eggwars ?
My idea is that you can find them in the middle and have a 1% chance to generate in a chest with the loot table.
Or just an simple item frame in the centre

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom