Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Noobusation

Mar 7, 2016
Eggwars
Additions
  • The elytra for atleast 10 diamonds. or even add an emerald generator and use that to get the elytra. Because, why not be able to jump from earth and travel all the way to another players island.
  • Emerald Generator only at mid
  • Shields to be what color your team is
  • As the game goes on, damage is increased?
Things to be removed
  • Nothing
Please add these things.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Eggwars
Additions
  • The elytra for atleast 10 diamonds. or even add an emerald generator and use that to get the elytra. Because, why not be able to jump from earth and travel all the way to another players island.
  • Emerald Generator only at mid
  • Shields to be what color your team is
  • As the game goes on, damage is increased?
Things to be removed
  • Nothing
Please add these things.
Emerald gens are for Money Walls bro Eggwars is it own gamemode.... Shields Idea sounds nice but it will be difficult to do so..... Damage increased? neh I think to OP Before you know you can 1 hit kill Full irons with a woodensword... Yep don't remove nothing!
I like it But no Emeralds Please and Bro don't use The GREEN Color Its hard to read plz....
Well good luck with your Ideas!

CrispyMeme

Jan 26, 2016
In my opinion EggWars could benefit from a few minor additions. This includes colored shields for each team, regeneration arrows (can stack and be used to hit yourself if need be), stairs, and possibly a flint and steel with 3-5 uses costing around 25 gold.

FantasmaNaranjad

Dec 16, 2015
can we make somebody marry a fish and jump to the void?
no? okay.

Eggwar prices are broken now that the 1.9 update came with the block apple debuff i feel like its not that worth waiting to get when you can just rush somebody
axes should be worth way more (a wooden axe does as much damage as a diamond sword does currently and it seems weird to see someone with a wooden axe kill a fully iron armored person)

Noobusation

Mar 7, 2016
Emerald gens are for Money Walls bro Eggwars is it own gamemode.... Shields Idea sounds nice but it will be difficult to do so..... Damage increased? neh I think to OP Before you know you can 1 hit kill Full irons with a woodensword... Yep don't remove nothing!
I like it But no Emeralds Please and Bro don't use The GREEN Color Its hard to read plz....
Well good luck with your Ideas!
Okay, Sorry about the green. Also, what about the elytra? you didn't speak about that in your reply.

TNR_Mr_MYU

Mar 13, 2015
Behind my PC
www.youtube.com
Eggwars:
- Maybe it would be a good idea to finally add EggWars Abilities. I'm waiting for them for age's now....
- Add Diamond, or higher, donor voting stuff. Like: time of the day, pre-upgraded gens, or even disable gens?
[Team]Skywars:
- The use of vanity points to look better in-game [currently at 101k points -,-] --> Colored shields or other particles that can be used in-game.

CShayne

Mar 8, 2016
I have played a couple of games of EggWars and there is always some kids who hide somewhere so they can troll and u can never find them, it is very hard to, I have been in a game for a long time just looking for one person who was crouching somewhere that was very dumb, can you guys like a timer or a compass...

Skillful_

Jul 3, 2015
Eggwars: Add slime blocks to Eggwars this would make staying on the island a lot more fun ;)

Skillful_

Jul 3, 2015
You mean to just jump around? If so, ...
Jumping around will most likely take place, but it might be better to use them in other situations you can pull of some cool things with slime blocks. For instance: jumping from a big height and placing a slime block under you at the right moment, helping out a teammate, building a bridge which is amazingly easy to destroy, and for creative people there will probably be more stuff to do with them.

FireSpiderGuy

Mar 14, 2016
Egg wars should have a currency exchange (Also anything else that has money)
Iron -> Gold = 32 Iron into 1 gold
Iron -> Diamond = 1024 Iron into 1 diamond
Gold -> Iron = 1 gold into 32 iron
Gold -> diamond = 32 gold into 1 diamond
diamond -> gold = 1 diamond into 32 gold
diamond -> iron = 1 diamond into 1024 iron

probably something else i'm missing but i dunno.

Wolfyankees33

Feb 17, 2016
I remember the good old days when it was just Jungle, Nether, Desert, and Trees. I remember that Nether had 3 chests per island but Jungle had only 1 per island. There was 1 skyward lobby with 3 join signs and every time a Nether round appeared I would freak out because back then I thought that that was the most OP thing ever. Ahh, simpler times, simpler times. Well, 3 or 4 years later, and there's no longer waiting rooms, there's Team Skywars, and the server is now flooded with 7 year olds. I remember when there was 5 Minigames, and you had to run to them in the lobby. Back then there were maybe 250 players online tops. Now there are 20,000. Oh the nostalgia.

Reactions: Renss

dontbossme

Aug 30, 2015
Pallet Town
I remember the good old days when it was just Jungle, Nether, Desert, and Trees. I remember that Nether had 3 chests per island but Jungle had only 1 per island. There was 1 skyward lobby with 3 join signs and every time a Nether round appeared I would freak out because back then I thought that that was the most OP thing ever. Ahh, simpler times, simpler times. Well, 3 or 4 years later, and there's no longer waiting rooms, there's Team Skywars, and the server is now flooded with 7 year olds. I remember when there was 5 Minigames, and you had to run to them in the lobby. Back then there were maybe 250 players online tops. Now there are 20,000. Oh the nostalgia.
YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS! I sorta want it back! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Members Online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Top Bottom