Not open for further replies.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
As we know, cubecraft just introduced a new game into the beta lobby and that is eggwars, with a new shop.

Advantages of new gui:
It is a lot more mobile and PC friendly, categorising items into separate sections.
It also looks nice

Disadvantages of new gui:
sucks for controller players, the gui was already hard enough to navigate, it is so much harder now. Having your sensitivity optimised for you cursor in chests is already hard enough but this makes it so much more difficult and unnecessarily complicated.
It's extremely laggy.

Advantages of old gui:
people are used to it
it's friendly to all types of players.
Its simple, and it's what you expect from eggwars.

Disadvantages of old gui:
You have to scroll a but

In conclusion the current eggwars shop GUI will not do. You could improve it but I'm not sure how.

Dragonzky

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
Personally I like the new ui the is just a few things that make me dislike it. Personally a setting to switch between the GUI's is best.

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
As we know, cubecraft just introduced a new game into the beta lobby and that is eggwars, with a new shop.

Advantages of new gui:
It is a lot more mobile and PC friendly, categorising items into separate sections.
It also looks nice

Disadvantages of new gui:
sucks for controller players, the gui was already hard enough to navigate, it is so much harder now. Having your sensitivity optimised for you cursor in chests is already hard enough but this makes it so much more difficult and unnecessarily complicated.
It's extremely laggy.

Advantages of old gui:
people are used to it
it's friendly to all types of players.
Its simple, and it's what you expect from eggwars.

Disadvantages of old gui:
You have to scroll a but

In conclusion the current eggwars shop GUI will not do. You could improve it but I'm not sure how.
HA$E THE NEW GUI

Reactions: Silco

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Not gonna reply on the actual suggestion as I don’t play MCO, but quickly wanna comment on this;
Advantages of old gui:
people are used to it
This should never be a reason for anything. Saying that implies you basically cannot change or update anyrhing, because “people are used to the currently thing”. Change is good, and yes one small disadvantage of updates is that’s its new and people need to adapt but I disagree with it being used for a reason.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Not gonna reply on the actual suggestion as I don’t play MCO, but quickly wanna comment on this;

This should never be a reason for anything. Saying that implies you basically cannot change or update anyrhing, because “people are used to the currently thing”. Change is good, and yes one small disadvantage of updates is that’s its new and people need to adapt but I disagree with it being used for a reason.
Saying that, the last major game changing update that people liked was the addition of parkour, FFA and duels, and blockwars (I don't know what was added before then that was good, but I haven't heard of anything). Everything else that they have added since then which changed the way that the game was played was badly recieved because if it ain't broken, don't fix it. And they keep trying to fix it.

Ahmetdoesreal

Jan 4, 2020
why cant use the old one and the villager together?
the first page is the categories and then the new vanilla villager ui.
you dont have to scroll that much if you do that at the second page and the shop gui wont close that much
also the new ui is very laggy to load icons and armor sets are at the bottom and i use -3 gui scale modifier and i still have to scroll a bit for the set of armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
Top Bottom