• I think this is a good solution!

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • I'm against this, because "(Comment why)"

Votes: 28 60.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

How2Minecraft

Sep 25, 2016
Well all ya need is Oby, and Campers tend to be new to the game as well, only like 50-100 Gold, Not that Much Since Lvl4 Gold Gen Gives 25 Gold

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I disagree because it's a rather impractical way of dealing with campers. I think you can just, as said above, trap yourself in obsidian and break their egg. And I don't see the harm in Kit Farming. Most kits are very cheap (golden apples= 2gold; blocks= 2irons; potions=not as useful)

I think that it is meant for you to be able to respawn quick enough so you can keep defending your base, or else it would be too easy.
If anything I'm not talking about OP, this problem is rare with OP in fact.

Kit farming is overpowered with hardcore items, The two golden apples are your lifeline.
I did also state that this would partially fix that.

Imagine it being rome, for instance. You are the last guy on your team and you have to face 10 others, All of them have nothing after you going on a rampage.
But then you die because they keep on respawning making it impossible to get to the egg

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop

Kit farming is overpowered with hardcore items, The two golden apples are your lifeline.

Imagine it being rome, for instance. You are the last guy on your team and you have to face 10 others, All of them have nothing after you going on a rampage.
But then you die because they keep on respawning making it impossible to get to the egg

That would be your team's fault for dying and losing your egg.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Haxer came, haxer saw, haxer conquered and left back to his country.

I think a nice tweak to this would be that the timer only amounts up if you die on your island, and that it resets if you go to mid.

How2Minecraft

Sep 25, 2016

I've Actually done that before xD Luckily I won cause I made them follow me and placed blocks and blocks and eventually killed them all once again, and finally built my little Sandstone place, cause only 1/2 of them were at their base cause the others didn't Know I was there while they were farming in mid, but I do understand what u are saying though, I have lost many games because they keep respawning xD

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Losing your egg? Sure, our fault.
Buy dying in that way? I'm not okay with getting killed by a bunch of respawning players that rely on that to kill me. That's 100% unfair.
I take a 3v1, I win, Then they keep respawning and kill me after 40 or so deaths.

Let me make it clear here: This suggestion is to PUNISH death and to PREVENT UNFAIR DEATHS like these.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

maxminoS

Sep 21, 2016
@xx_360noscope101
@RockBob4
@Cynamooo
@Brittpvpxo
@maxminoS
Here's a question for you guys, I'll try to change your opinion in any way I can.

Have any of you ever even been in this situation more than 3 times?
Sure, but this is actually very subjective and unnecessary as it is already balanced. This gives the opportunity to fight back, else, when people's eggs get broken, they'll leave right after you kill them. And it might be beneficial for us, but it still isn't a mutual solution.

Reactions: Waveware

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Sure, but this is actually very subjective and unnecessary as it is already balanced. This gives the opportunity to fight back, else, when people's eggs get broken, they'll leave right after you kill them. And it might be beneficial for us, but it still isn't a mutual solution.
[/QUOTE]

Really, it's not that hard to fight campers. Just barricade yourself, then GG!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net

"Balanced"
Instant respawns are not balanced whatsoever.
Sometimes, the game's odds will be completely against you and then this screws you over.

Reactions: Power Ranger

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
"Balanced"
Instant respawns are not balanced whatsoever.
Sometimes, the game's odds will be completely against you and then this screws you over.
Instant respawns spawn players with very little (kit equipment only) or nothing at all. They have NO weapon or armor to fight you.

You get more time to wall off and break his egg if you knock him into the void than if you kill him with your sword.

As for kit farming: make it so the equipment is given only at the very start. Respawning will not give extras.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I'm against this. If dying with your egg still alive is punishing, whats the point of your egg? The only way I can see this helping is against solo campers but I definitely don't want this is team mode.

If you're in teams, you can go to their island and have your teammate(s) distract them while you bury yourself and dig their egg out. If you play aggressively and smartly you can, on many maps, get most if not all of the eggs before they can get obbied. In eggwars speed is key, the egg is a team's lifeline and if you don't try to get rid of it ASAP you're not doing it right, Also lets say its teams of 3, you and your teammates go there and kill them, 2 of your teammates can basically roflstomp the people who just spawn with kit equipment while you get the egg.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom