Votes: 28 60.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
"i am against this"

I mostly play treehouse and kingdom, which means the egg is quite a distance away from the spawn location
usually i attempt to do the attack in a sneaky way but if i get caught i pretend i ran away or if they don't buy it i shoot them off the path to buy myself time
but what i do agree to is an idea similar to this but slightly better
"I like this one but not a set amount of time needed to spawn after you die. How about every time you die on your island your time waiting is increased by 2-3?(first time being instant)" - @awesomebutter234

More detailed:
first time you die on your island you spawn instantly but if you constantly keep dying on the island the spawn time increases by several seconds (if you don't get killed within a certain amount of time the cool down will reduce slowly)

Reactions: CommunistCactus

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
-1. The point of Eggwars is that you get to respawn: delaying it devalues your egg and makes it basically useless. Getting to respawn and attempt to stop someone from breaking your egg is a vital part of the game, and if you aren't stacked enough to take care of someone who has nothing and their egg, you should stack up more before attempting to siege. The respawn is part of the strategy, and a delay would significantly devalue the game altogether imho.

Reactions: AboodPlayz

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
-1. The point of Eggwars is that you get to respawn: delaying it devalues your egg and makes it basically useless. Getting to respawn and attempt to stop someone from breaking your egg is a vital part of the game, and if you aren't stacked enough to take care of someone who has nothing and their egg, you should stack up more before attempting to siege. The respawn is part of the strategy, and a delay would significantly devalue the game altogether imho.
100% true
In fact I find it more challenging and fun to struggle, if a respawn limit was a thing it won't be as fun

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
No, because it would basically make rushing impossible, because the very moment you die once it takes a while before you are back.
Rushing is easily done...
You just don't die.
If you do, They have a chance at your base.

I seriously don't see why people hate this so much...
All they bring up is a different form of this problem as a counter.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Rushing is easily done...
You just don't die.
If you do, They have a chance at your base.

I seriously don't see why people hate this so much...
All they bring up is a different form of this problem as a counter.

No just no. What would be the point of rushing then? You are encouraging more camping then anything else. Can you look at the cons rather than the pros?

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Texhnically, defending your egg is one strategy to survive. Hey like you said gainfullterror is your fault for dying. So if you die while trying to break the egg, that is YOUR fault.
With the timer just keep killing the people that are hitting you and boom, no more trouble.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Is it really that hard to barricade yourself?
Considering how there are 3 angry people with golden pickaxes that now have a vendetta againsts me, yes. Lets take an even deeper look at this, lets say the team is coordinated and 2 take time to distract while a third buys swords for when they next respawn, if you are alone you can't beat that unless you get some serious luck. Blocking yourself in at that point stops being an option, since they will start doing noticeable damage. Even with a team of 2 you could still struggle with this. Also by the time you manage to block yourself in your armor will be almost dead, at which point you lost.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Considering how there are 3 angry people with golden pickaxes that now have a vendetta againsts me, yes. Lets take an even deeper look at this, lets say the team is coordinated and 2 take time to distract while a third buys swords for when they next respawn, if you are alone you can't beat that unless you get some serious luck. Blocking yourself in at that point stops being an option, since they will start doing noticeable damage. Even with a team of 2 you could still struggle with this. Also by the time you manage to block yourself in your armor will be almost dead, at which point you lost.

My solution: eat egapple, tower up, then bow them off. Then jump down quickly and barricade yourself. Or other solutions.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
Top Bottom