• I'm against this, because "(Comment why)"

Votes: 28 60.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
If your worried about someone respawning when your trying to get there egg, Step.1 kill them, Step.2 while there respawning, block your self around there egg with whatever block you have, Step.3 break there egg while there not punching you. Step.4 if there smart and go get a pickaxe, break your protection layer, kill them again, while they respawn, go to a differ island and buy obby to block yourself in, it takes more time but at least it works.
Please read the comment before commenting yourself. We already explained that this doesn't always work.
But, for the sake of it I will just write it again over here especially for you since you are somehow unable to read previous comments;
1. Egg cracker kit. Sandstone will never work, obsidian takes very long to get.
2. If the spawn of them is literally right next to the egg (like on the map instruments), It just doesn't work. (especially if they have egg cracker kit)
3. To make it even worse, the spawn protection system is so fornicated up that they are able to hit you but you aren't able to hit them.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Yeah, on those large maps it's not really a problem, but on some maps the spawn is almost right next to the egg. I suggest removing/reducing the spawn protection instead.
Well then i don't know how you guys feel :p
But i could imagine it being annoying
Egg cracker kit. Sandstone will never work, obsidian takes very long to get.
Depends on the mode, OP = obsidian very cheap and it depends on the map some maps need at least 1 obsidian (*cough* treehouse) to barricade your self some might need 5
but you can always ask for assistance to distract them or even attempt to break it in any sneaky method

Reactions: CommunistCactus

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Sometimes you team is dead :(
sometimes or i just wait until another team goes to the enemy i follow and break the egg
they sometimes get mad and say stuff like KS but i use them as distractions
but if it is 1v4 i just epearl or rush when they are not looking

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
1. Normal and hardcore don't have epreals, although it would be nice if they had.
2. "Rush when they are not looking" is kinda a problem on some maps (Aztec, instruments for example)
1. i always vote for OP (cause epearls)
2. never play those maps :P

D

Deleted member 48685

Nah, I think it would just change the game (,and I personally don't like changes). Like many others have said, just case yourself in obsidian. You have enough time to farm some gold if the enemy is camping.

Reactions: XXPie_GuyXX

XXPie_GuyXX

Apr 30, 2016
Nah, I think it would just change the game (,and I personally don't like changes). Like many others have said, just case yourself in obsidian. You have enough time to farm some gold if the enemy is camping.
Agreed, who ever thinks it would take to long to get the gold, just upgrade your gold gen and be patience, yeah it sucks there camping, but that's their own strat, its a stupid one, but still.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Not all players are like you.
yes i am "special"
Agreed, who ever thinks it would take to long to get the gold, just upgrade your gold gen and be patience, yeah it sucks there camping, but that's their own strat, its a stupid one, but still.
my thoughts exactly
or just stay on the gold gen and drink some water or go to the bathroom for just a bit

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Surrounding yourself in obsidian does not always work unless you buy way more than you need due to them hitting you your placements will become very inaccurate.(unless luck) Heres the kicker, if the team is good blocking yourself in is a death sentence, even with a team. Since you can kill a person in iron with a wood sword if you are good enough.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Surrounding yourself in obsidian does not always work unless you buy way more than you need due to them hitting you your placements will become very inaccurate.(unless luck) Heres the kicker, if the team is good blocking yourself in is a death sentence, even with a team. Since you can kill a person in iron with a wood sword if you are good enough.
You don't need that much obsidian especially to make yourself able to escape fast

here is how
you need atleast 4 obsidian (1 on top, 2 on your sides, 1 behind you) underneath the side/behind obsidian place sandstone and vuala mine their obsidian by the time they destroy your protection obsid you already broke their egg (assuming they have 1 layer of obsid and worse pick than you)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom