• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
NOTE: I know there was a suggestion with the same name posted recently but I think this is different enough.

I have a suggestion for cubecraft that I think will make it a more fun and enjoyable experience for everyone.
EggWars is arguably the most popular game on cubecraft. The play style makes it fun for newcomers and competitive players alike.
However, one of the only complaints I have heard with this game is being not matched up well. This could be when your teammates are horrible and you have to face all the other teams basically by yourself. It is the main reason I don't usually play teams unless it is with a friend. There are also situations where you fight someone who is so bad at the game, it isn't even funny, or vice versa.

This change will add two great things to cubecraft. One, fixing the problem mentioned above, so people can fight people of their own skill level, and two, providing a more competitive experience for those who want that. This competitive PvP is the thing that could set cubecraft apart from other servers. But for people who do not want to do competitive play, it is fine because ranked would (obviously) not replace normal EggWars. There could even be an "All star league", where you can group up with friends, make a custom team, and play competitive matches with other teams at in a tournament style way. The best teams could have games at predetermined times in a tournament style way, with anyone who wants to available to spectate the match.

A suggestion to how this would work would be to have a grading system based on a number of " ranked points" you have. Ranked points would replace normal points in Ranked mode, and you would get 2 for kills, 20 for winning, etc. Your rank would depend on the number of these points you have. (Potential Addition: losing points for deaths, losses, etc.) That way you would always play with people of your skill level.

(Edit: Yes you probably should be at least level 10 or up, that makes sense)

Do you think this should be added? Answer yes or no in the poll. If no, comment why/any changes to make this suggestion better. Thanks.

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
NOTE: I know there was a suggestion with the same name posted recently but I think this is different enough.

I have a suggestion for cubecraft that I think will make it a more fun and enjoyable experience for everyone.
EggWars is arguably the most popular game on cubecraft. The play style makes it fun for newcomers and competitive players alike.
However, one of the only complaints I have heard with this game is being not matched up well. This could be when your teammates are horrible and you have to face all the other teams basically by yourself. It is the main reason I don't usually play teams unless it is with a friend. There are also situations where you fight someone who is so bad at the game, it isn't even funny, or vice versa.

This change will add two great things to cubecraft. One, fixing the problem mentioned above, so people can fight people of their own skill level, and two, providing a more competitive experience for those who want that. This competitive PvP is the thing that could set cubecraft apart from other servers. But for people who do not want to do competitive play, it is fine because ranked would (obviously) not replace normal EggWars. There could even be an "All star league", where you can group up with friends, make a custom team, and play competitive matches with other teams at in a tournament style way. The best teams could have games at predetermined times in a tournament style way, with anyone who wants to available to spectate the match.

A suggestion to how this would work would be to have a grading system based on a number of " ranked points" you have. Ranked points would replace normal points in Ranked mode, and you would get 2 for kills, 20 for winning, etc. Your rank would depend on the number of these points you have. (Potential Addition: losing points for deaths, losses, etc.) That way you would always play with people of your skill level.

Do you think this should be added? Answer yes or no in the poll. If no, comment why/any changes to make this suggestion better. Thanks.
Ok, I disagree with this TO A CERTAIN POINT. I think that it would be lvl 10 or higher to play ranked. This would prevent hackers and rule breakers like teamers. And skywars is still quite popular.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Top Bottom