Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 19, 2022
I’ve had a rank on eggwars cubecraft for awhile now but this new update is not what I paid for. Is it possible to get refund on what I spent on this rank because if this update is to stay then I don’t think I will be playing cubecraft anymore. Despite the fact that eggwars has been the most buggy it’s ever been, this new update is the worst update I’ve ever seen been made on any game. It actually shocks me to my core that they spent 10 months on their server to make it so much worse than it was before. Anyways I would like a refund and if anyone knows if that’s possible please let me know.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Refunds aren’t done for purchases on the Marketplace, as far as I know. Especially not if you’ve already had it for a while.

I assume you’ve bought the rank and enjoyed the game and the rank a lot in the past. Should those memories be ‘refunded’ as well? Point is, you bought the rank and made use of it. You were never guaranteed EggWars would stay the same as it was before, so there is no valid reason for anyone to provide you with a refund. Complaining about an update this way is not going to change anything either.

Jul 19, 2022
I’m not asking for a full refund, I ask for some money back. I was never told that eggwars would ever change in such a way that it would completely change the game either. Yes you’re right tho about playing the game a lot in the past but the money I spent will no longer be of use to me in the future so I think it’s completely logical to ask for some of it back. Also no complaining about this update won’t change anything either but in a month or so if this update remains you will see numbers drop, and that is an undeniable truth. Oh and I’m not the only one complaining, it’s the entire eggwars community. I’m sorry that you guys spent this much time to have this feedback but then again you should have seen this coming from a mile away.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Jul 19, 2022
Refunds aren’t done for purchases on the Marketplace, as far as I know. Especially not if you’ve already had it for a while. I assume you’ve bought the rank and enjoyed the game and the rank a lot in the past. Should those memories be ‘refunded’ as well? Point is, you bought the rank and made use of it. You were never guaranteed EggWars would stay the same as it was before, so there is no valid reason for anyone to provide you with a refund. Complaining about an update this way is not going to change anything either.
Refunds aren’t done for purchases on the Marketplace, as far as I know. Especially not if you’ve already had it for a while.

I assume you’ve bought the rank and enjoyed the game and the rank a lot in the past. Should those memories be ‘refunded’ as well? Point is, you bought the rank and made use of it. You were never guaranteed EggWars would stay the same as it was before, so there is no valid reason for anyone to provide you with a refund. Complaining about an update this way is not going to change anything either

I assume you’ve bought the rank and enjoyed the game and the rank a lot in the past. Should those memories be ‘refunded’ as well? Point is, you bought the rank and made use of it. You were never guaranteed EggWars would stay the same as it was before, so there is no valid reason for anyone to provide you with a refund. Complaining about an update this way is not going to change anything either.

Bedrock purchases go through Microsoft and aren’t handled by us. You’d thus need to request a refund through them. Though as Hoshi said these aren’t usually done as far as I’m aware.
More on the matter can be found here: https://help.cubecraft.net/en/article/refunds-minecraft-marketplace-lsgwfa/
Thank you I appreciate your help

Reactions: Hoshi

emptypandora

Jul 21, 2023
I’ve had a rank on eggwars cubecraft for awhile now but this new update is not what I paid for. Is it possible to get refund on what I spent on this rank because if this update is to stay then I don’t think I will be playing cubecraft anymore. Despite the fact that eggwars has been the most buggy it’s ever been, this new update is the worst update I’ve ever seen been made on any game. It actually shocks me to my core that they spent 10 months on their server to make it so much worse than it was before. Anyways I would like a refund and if anyone knows if that’s possible please let me know.
I think your confusing 2 things. The rank, as I understand, is the same I.e. it gives you the same privilege such as choosing maps etc. The game has changed but what you purchased hasnt, so actually you can still use the rank just the same and the suggestion you no longer want to play the game it's used on doesn't mean your due a refund.

Jul 19, 2022
I think your confusing 2 things. The rank, as I understand, is the same I.e. it gives you the same privilege such as choosing maps etc. The game has changed but what you purchased hasnt, so actually you can still use the rank just the same and the suggestion you no longer want to play the game it's used on doesn't mean your due a refund.
Ok first of all if you used the wrong form of “you’re” twice in this. Second is that argument legit makes no sense. When I bought the rank choosing maps wasn’t even an option. Also Op mode was much more fun than normal mode at the time so that’s why I bought the rank. Now none of the modes are fun and I don’t want to make use of my rank on eggwars anymore because I no longer play cubecraft. So I’m asking for a partial refund because guess what I’m not gonna make use of the rank anymore. Just cause the rank works the same as it did back then doesn’t change the fact that when I bought the rank I was paying for the old OP mode, not this one. Your argument makes legit zero sense, also Hi Hoshi.

• Agree
Reactions: Awabbatt

emptypandora

Jul 21, 2023
Ok first of all if you used the wrong form of “you’re” twice in this. Second is that argument legit makes no sense. When I bought the rank choosing maps wasn’t even an option. Also Op mode was much more fun than normal mode at the time so that’s why I bought the rank. Now none of the modes are fun and I don’t want to make use of my rank on eggwars anymore because I no longer play cubecraft. So I’m asking for a partial refund because guess what I’m not gonna make use of the rank anymore. Just cause the rank works the same as it did back then doesn’t change the fact that when I bought the rank I was paying for the old OP mode, not this one. Your argument makes legit zero sense, also Hi Hoshi.
Apologies for my bad use of grammar, I won't correct your post or your spelling as I'd be there for a good while and it would represent life I would never get back. I will, however, point out why you have lost your own arguement ......"Just cause the rank works the same as it did back then".........

Adios

Empty Out

Jul 19, 2022
Apologies for my bad use of grammar, I won't correct your post or your spelling as I'd be there for a good while and it would represent life I would never get back. I will, however, point out why you have lost your own arguement ......"Just cause the rank works the same as it did back then".........

Adios

Empty Out
Bro what I didn’t spell a single thing wrong because guess what there’s a thing called auto correct also you just quoted something I said without talking about anything else. How could you ever believe that you won this argument in the slightest. This response proved nothing. Also you spelled argument wrong which Idk how you did considering there’s autocorrect. Says a lot about your level intelligence bud. It’s funny that you thought you did something when you said empty out lol.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
You have already gotten the answer(s) you needed. If you would like to file a refund, you can do so through Microsoft, as @Xavi | Goofy said. Please refer to their message.
Bedrock purchases go through Microsoft and aren’t handled by us. You’d thus need to request a refund through them. Though as Hoshi said these aren’t usually done as far as I’m aware.
More on the matter can be found here: https://help.cubecraft.net/en/article/refunds-minecraft-marketplace-lsgwfa/

Please stop continuing this pointless discussion. There is no need to correct each others’ grammar and it’s only fueling the fire further. You are derailing off of the topic of the thread. Again, you’ve been given the answer you needed, so try to work with that. Next time a similar reply occurs from either side, feel free to report it to a staff member and/or simply ignore the message as there is no need to continue arguing.

Reactions: emptypandora

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
:(

1691362054084.png

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom