Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 96982

eggwars without punch bow
guy gets good armor and sword
does air attack being annoying avoiding the whole battle because hes to chicken to fight
wins game
(still happens even with the punch bow )

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't really mind th punch bow, and removing it would be really sad. In OP mode you could ender pearls. So, if they bow spam you, just enderperal to their island... In normal mode just build a safty bridge. Though it is anoying, it will eventually reach their island.

^

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I'm not sure about you but Punch Bows plays a major part in strategies.
Can't counter them? Yes you can, make a safe bridge, use a shield. "But the shield breaks!"
Get extra shield/armor. < One thing about PvP is always having a extra armor just in case (especially in op/double or triple health)

If you have good teammates like I do (you know who you are and I love you for that) .. they would get you items you're missing while you carry out your tactics. They will back you up and are willing to take the shot for you.

See, there are many ways to counter punch bow and you will need just in case someone decides to rush you when you're not ready.

Reactions: zDutchie

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Have you ever tried cornering them by building a safe bridge to their island to distract the archer while your other teammate(s) build another bridge from a nearby island very quickly and break their egg
Also probably i made you mad ... i use my punch bow too much the first thing i buy is a punch bow

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
Top Bottom