Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you guys prefer to play eggwars (solo) or skywars (solo)

• I prefer Skywars

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • I prefer eggwars

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Both are pretty mid

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Can't decide I like both equally

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Otherworld

✧ Moderator ✧
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 13, 2022
the Universe, Earth, Germany
Pronouns
She/They
I like both game modes, but I usually prefer fast-paced matches due to my sometimes-too-agressive-for-my-own-good-playstyle :P And I love challenge!
Often, I can't help but running head first into 4v1s and attacking everyone on sight, so it is helpful to have a plentiful supply from chests and especially gravestones. The respawn feature from eggwars, and also lengthier games can be rather annoying to me in these cases.

When I feel a bit more calm minded, I also enjoy eggwars a lot. But if had to choose, I would say I'm more of a skywars person!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom