Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this?

• Yes!

• Nope! (Please explain.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Add new spawn points to the starting island in Eggwars. This will be a good option to make kill farming less easier. I also see no harm in adding it. If you have anything to say, feel free to comment.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The problem I have with this, is that it makes trapping newly spawned players difficult (as you said yourself). While that may be good against kill farming, it also screws over strategies that involve blocking newly spawned players from gearing up after death over and over again. I frequently trap players to make getting to their egg and or killing others a lot easier, as I wouldn't have to worry about naked players knocking me around of newly spawned players buying a fresh set of gear (especially in modes like OP normal, double, etc.
So no thanks.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I frequently trap players to make getting to their egg and or killing others a lot easier, as I wouldn't have to worry about naked players knocking me around of newly spawned players buying a fresh set of gear (especially in modes like OP normal, double, etc.
So no thanks.
You can still just block up the staircase, or the way to get up/to the egg. You can also cover yourself just before you're going to break the defence around their egg. Just keep in mind there will only be new spawn points on the ground level. Not like they're spawning next to the egg. But yeah, I do get your point.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Add new spawn points to the starting island in Eggwars. This will be a good option to make kill farming less easier. I also see no harm in adding it. If you have anything to say, feel free to comment.
How about no
The player has all rights to leave the game if he's getting spawn-killed over and over again
It'd literally be near impossible to still break eggs if the enemy is hitting you while trying to break their egg

In some way I do understand the point of his, but we could also just add something like "Players eliminated" as a statistic, the current kills wouldn't really matter anymore then, and you shouldn't get rewards for them anymore, only for eliminating players

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
You can still just block up the staircase, or the way to get up/to the egg. You can also cover yourself just before you're going to break the defence around their egg.
See: The benefit of blocking their spawn is not just to get their egg. It's to prevent them from buying fresh gear right after they respawn too. Sure, I can block myself around the egg, but breaking eggs is not the only reason I spawn trap people. I'd rather not break an egg and come back to 3 players in fresh gear when I break out of my cover. Trapping them in their spawn point is much easier.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom