Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this modifier be added?

• Total voters

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
The Suggestion
This suggestion is for any Eggwars type. This modifier will allow Gold ranks and above to vote before an Eggwars game whether it will be day or night. This will allow Gold ranks and above to vote for whether they think the game should be played in the dark to give it a scary night time tense fight affect or for the classic daylight mode for if they prefer it.

Notes
1 - Sorry for the little amount of detail, I personally can not think of what else to say as it is just a day/night voting modifier for eggwars
2 - Please read the whole thread and all its comments to avoid confusion and double posting
3 - If you vote no or have doubt then please comment down below so we can make this suggestion better
4 - This mode has been added in other cubecraft game modes as a gold + modifier so i have change the suggestion to be for gold and up ranks

Last edited:

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
I like this idea. I don't see why it could be a bad thing to add, there is no kits that are affected by the time of day in game.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
Hello Jackxist,

I think this a great suggestion. Two of our other major PvP solo/team games (Skywars and Survival Games) have this feature implemented in them already. I for one really like the scary factor this option adds to the game mode. Night time always makes the game a little more interesting.

You also suggested the idea of iron ranks being able to vote on the time. Our other two game modes that have this option need a gold+ rank to vote for it. I think that it would have to stay that way if they where going to implement this idea into eggwars.

Overall great idea!

Reactions: TriangleAttack

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I seen quite some kind of these suggestion and I've suggested one myself.
I think it should be Lapiz+ in order to vote.
Honestly, night time is so dark and you can barely see, its not necessary but it would be fun to have.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Sure I mean I don't see why not.
Thanks for the feedback

I like this idea. I don't see why it could be a bad thing to add, there is no kits that are affected by the time of day in game.
This is very true, I agree with you. Since it is added in other modes as well so I do not see why it cant be added in eggwars. thanks for the feedback

Hello Jackxist,

I think this a great suggestion. Two of our other major PvP solo/team games (Skywars and Survival Games) have this feature implemented in them already. I for one really like the scary factor this option adds to the game mode. Night time always makes the game a little more interesting.

You also suggested the idea of iron ranks being able to vote on the time. Our other two game modes that have this option need a gold+ rank to vote for it. I think that it would have to stay that way if they where going to implement this idea into eggwars.

Overall great idea!
Hello LucianYOLO, I agree with you so I have changed it to fit with gold and up members only. Thankyou for the feedback.

I seen quite some kind of these suggestion and I've suggested one myself.
I think it should be Lapiz+ in order to vote.
Honestly, night time is so dark and you can barely see, its not necessary but it would be fun to have.
Yes it would be nice but it still needs to be for equal ranks, if 2 other gamemodes have this for gold and up then it should be the same for eggwars. Thanks for the feedback.

I suggested this.
Agree 100%
+1
Thank you for the support dude. Hopefully, we can get this added soon.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
You have to think, what if some maps are meant to be dark or meant to be bright. Like say there is a Halloween map, and it is made to be dark. Someone votes for day time and it gets chosen. This could possibly ruin the whole aspect of the map. I do not see a way of getting around that problem. If you have any ideas of getting around it let me know!

Reactions: xMrExa

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
You have to think, what if some maps are meant to be dark or meant to be bright. Like say there is a Halloween map, and it is made to be dark. Someone votes for day time and it gets chosen. This could possibly ruin the whole aspect of the map. I do not see a way of getting around that problem. If you have any ideas of getting around it let me know!
It is possible to disable certain modifiers for certain maps, all the developer of cube have to do is just disable the modifer for that certai

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
This currently happens in skywars, so I don't see why this specific issue would hinder this suggestion.

This has been suggested many times before yet somehow isn't forwarded yet (as far as I know), and I still support this.
+1 from me.

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
not bad suggestion, I never thought of this before but its not bad having to vote in egg wars day or night time. nice one :D

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
I think theres a map called space I'm pretty sure and it that map is dark it would be better if it would be day time because we could see stuff better and because mostly people don't like maps being night time.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom