• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
The Suggestion
I recently made a suggestion as to add eggs in the egg wars shop to stop players from rushing you and destroying your egg right off the start. A lot of people think it is way too over powered. So I am back again to make another suggestion that hopefully will not be too overpowered. Having a kit with 16 eggs in it would be a great idea since then you need to buy the kit and if u die or lose them there will be a cool down like all kits and it gives a fair advantage to stop rushers at the start of a game from you feeling useless and not able to protect your egg.

Notes
1 - If you do not agree, please state why so I can try to reply and view your views on why it wont work out.
2 - To prevent confusion amongst comments please read the whole thread including the comments to avoid double comments.
3 - Having 16 eggs in the kit is just an example. There can be more or less, it is up to the cubecraft developers.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
The Suggestion
I recently made a suggestion as to add eggs in the egg wars shop to stop players from rushing you and destroying your egg right off the start. A lot of people think it is way too over powered. So I am back again to make another suggestion that hopefully will not be too overpowered. Having a kit with 16 eggs in it would be a great idea since then you need to buy the kit and if u die or lose them there will be a cool down like all kits and it gives a fair advantage to stop rushers at the start of a game from you feeling useless and not able to protect your egg.

Notes
1 - If you do not agree, please state why so I can try to reply and view your views on why it wont work out.
2 - To prevent confusion amongst comments please read the whole thread including the comments to avoid double comments.
3 - Having 16 eggs in the kit is just an example. There can be more or less, it is up to the cubecraft developers.
This would be even more overpowered then your other post. They would spawn in and egg someone who rushes off then attack and constantly do that over and over, easily winning the game. You think that a picaxe and blocks are op, well this is about 5 times as op as that is. (which a picaxe and blocks is not op because of easy obsidian)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom