Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

¿Do you like this new command? (/back or /rejoin)

• Yes (explain why)

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • No (explain why)

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
I know, this command has been suggested a lot of times but they never say how this can work.
Yes, im talking of /back or /rejoin.
¿How many times have you been kicked out in a long game?

Sometimes we are expelled by lag and we cannot do anything, this command would help us all especially when we are kicked or just want to rejoin the server but, ¿How would this command work?

Imagine that you are in a game where you are full diamond, the game takes more than 1 hour and your internet starts to fail, you start lag and then you get the typical message "Time out" but thanks to your skills you still have egg. Then join the server and put the command "/ back". This would help return to your game and this command could return you into your team spawn.

BUT, this can be abused. ¿How this can be abussed?

Now imagine that a player falls to the void, is equipped and because he is very intelligent, he disconnects, he returns to the game using (/ back) and he returns to his spawn with all his things.
Or are you about to end his life (in the game)

¿How to fix?
It is very simple, when the / back command is used, it can be at the same time a / kill command, so every time you enter the game, you can continue playing BUT you will lose your stuff.

some prohibitions:

• You can’t rejoin if your egg is destroyed.
  • You just have 5 minutes for rejoin after you leave.
  • If your egg is destroyed while you leave, you can’t rejoin either.
  • After join you need wait 5 seconds to spawn. (Like if you died).
¿Why this should be added?
Sometimes people have lag and leave the matches. When you are in a party its pretty "annoying" because you need to leave the match to play again with your friend or otherway, just play the match and letting your friend waiting.

It would be good to be able to rejoin to the games because of that. And it not gives advantage since as i said you can rejoin only if your egg is alive. So with that doesnt give advantage. (And of course you cant rejoin if you leaved the match when you was the only guy in your team or you play solo ofc).

Thanks to read. I made a poll and you can choose if this should be added or not.

If the poll wins “yes” i would tag staff.
and if possible, escalate this thread.

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
That would be great!
That what you explain here: ¿Why this should be added?
Is actually what I have a lot of times so it would be great if this command in Eggwars is

Reactions: Aosm

YourBoyCobra

Feb 7, 2016
This could be a valuable feature and I like the addition of "prohibitions" as well. Very detailed suggestion!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Can I have a "Yes but with some changes"?
This has been suggested so many time and most of those times people suggest it for EggWars only. Why.
This should be added for every single game. Tower Defence, Minerware, SkyWars etc.
If you respawn in Tower Defence you don't lose anything. In Minerware you automatically die if you join mid-microgame and it's a mircogame where you can die.
In SkyWars you die but you can specate.
In EggWars you can rejoin even if your egg is broken but you become a spectator.

Reactions: Oreo♥️ and Aosm

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
There is 1 thing:

If you don't have a egg and you are on ur island and a other team is attacking you with 3 players with good armour, you can turn your wifi off and join when you think they are gonna.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
There is 1 thing:

If you don't have a egg and you are on ur island and a other team is attacking you with 3 players with good armour, you can turn your wifi off and join when you think they are gonna.
Then you'll just die when you respawn. Or you can't even join since you don't have an egg.

D

Deleted member 294498

There is 1 thing:

That's the reason why I voted no ;)

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
There is 1 thing:

If you don’t have egg you can’t rejoin.

Can I have a "Yes but with some changes"?
This has been suggested so many time and most of those times people suggest it for EggWars only. Why.
This should be added for every single game. Tower Defence, Minerware, SkyWars etc.
If you respawn in Tower Defence you don't lose anything. In Minerware you automatically die if you join mid-microgame and it's a mircogame where you can die.
In SkyWars you die but you can specate.
In EggWars you can rejoin even if your egg is broken but you become a spectator.
I really agree with you, it can works in Tower defence and minerware but in skywars i don’t know if it will work good because skywars games are shortly than eggwars or tower defence.
I like the very much idea but there might be a reason why they haven't implemented this to the game already?
To be honest, i don’t know but a lot of people wants this. ;)

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
Then you'll just die when you respawn. Or you can't even join since you don't have an egg.

And if you are attacking a team, you want break the egg sneaky, so don't fight just take the egg, and you think they know you are on the island, then you turn your wifi off and then you rejoin 5m later and you take the egg...

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
And if you are atacking a team, you want break the egg sneaky, so don't fight just take the egg, and you think they know you are on the island, then you turn your wifi off and then you rejoin 5m later and you take the egg...
When you disconnect you will die, and then you will respawn on your own island.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
And if you are attacking a team, you want break the egg sneaky, so don't fight just take the egg, and you think they know you are on the island, then you turn your wifi off and then you rejoin 5m later and you take the egg...
But you will DIE if you log out and then rejoin. You'll be back on your own island.

I really agree with you, it can works in Tower defence and minerware but in skywars i don’t know if it will work good because skywars games are shortly than eggwars or tower defence
There have been (too many) times where I disconnected because a hacker killed me. If you rejoin you can still report said hacker and again: You can specate.

Markietjeeeee

Aug 19, 2018
Netherlands,Utrecht
I know, this command has been suggested a lot of times but they never say how this can work.
Yes, im talking of /back or /rejoin.
¿How many times have you been kicked out in a long game?

Sometimes we are expelled by lag and we cannot do anything, this command would help us all especially when we are kicked or just want to rejoin the server but, ¿How would this command work?

Imagine that you are in a game where you are full diamond, the game takes more than 1 hour and your internet starts to fail, you start lag and then you get the typical message "Time out" but thanks to your skills you still have egg. Then join the server and put the command "/ back". This would help return to your game and this command could return you into your team spawn.

BUT, this can be abused. ¿How this can be abussed?

Now imagine that a player falls to the void, is equipped and because he is very intelligent, he disconnects, he returns to the game using (/ back) and he returns to his spawn with all his things.
Or are you about to end his life (in the game)

¿How to fix?
It is very simple, when the / back command is used, it can be at the same time a / kill command, so every time you enter the game, you can continue playing BUT you will lose your stuff.

some prohibitions:

• You can’t rejoin if your egg is destroyed.
  • You just have 5 minutes for rejoin after you leave.
  • If your egg is destroyed while you leave, you can’t rejoin either.
  • After join you need wait 5 seconds to spawn. (Like if you died).
¿Why this should be added?
Sometimes people have lag and leave the matches. When you are in a party its pretty "annoying" because you need to leave the match to play again with your friend or otherway, just play the match and letting your friend waiting.

It would be good to be able to rejoin to the games because of that. And it not gives advantage since as i said you can rejoin only if your egg is alive. So with that doesnt give advantage. (And of course you cant rejoin if you leaved the match when you was the only guy in your team or you play solo ofc).

Thanks to read. I made a poll and you can choose if this should be added or not.

If the poll wins “yes” i would tag staff.
and if possible, escalate this thread.
+1 this is something we really need.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom