Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

¿Do you like this new command? (/back or /rejoin)

• Yes (explain why)

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • No (explain why)

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
If you abuse this command while in combat, you'll just die and your stuff disappears. Though, if you really get disconnected because of a network problem or whatsoever (so not in combat), you should keep your stuff in my opinion.

I've never experienced someone losing connection while in combat, but if this happens and there's really evidence (or anything) of that in the log, then I think you should get your stuff back as well.
Well no, unintentional abuse should still be considered abuse. There isn't a way to tell if the guy that disconnected was winning or losing the fight. Giving him his stuff back would be dumb. Also, if legitimate disconnects didn't cause you to lose your gear, why not just yeet out your ethernet cable or turn off your wi-fi?

I don't really mind the whole /rejoin thing, but if it were to be added. /rejoiners should always respawn in their own spawn on their own island (too bad if there's enemies around) and without gear.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well no, unintentional abuse should still be considered abuse. There isn't a way to tell if the guy that disconnected was winning or losing the fight. Giving him his stuff back would be dumb. Also, if legitimate disconnects didn't cause you to lose your gear, why not just yeet out your ethernet cable or turn off your wi-fi?
Yeah alright, I do get that. So you're saying; it doesn't matter in what way you get disconnected, you're just respawning clean?

I don't really mind the whole /rejoin thing, but if it were to be added. /rejoiners should always respawn in their own spawn on their own island (too bad if there's enemies around) and without gear.
Okay nevermind, you're stating that in this sentence.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom