Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

¿Do you like this new command? (/back or /rejoin)

• Yes (explain why)

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • No (explain why)

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 294498

well....png

apparently people really wants this..

Attachments

• well....png
    well....png
    952.2 KB · Views: 56

Blank

Sep 19, 2017
Egypt
that would be great idea , because some people have bad connection and sometimes they get kicked mid game it's annoying specially if the game took more than 1 hour

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
This command is very much missing, it is well explained and adding it could be very useful when you were kicked out of the server or something similar. I do agree with this command.
Nor would it affect if a single-player team remains and it occurs to him to quit, The game would end or they would have to break the egg so that they just finished

D

Deleted member 294498

This command is very much missing, it is well explained and adding it could be very useful when you were kicked out of the server or something similar. I do agree with this command.
Nor would it affect if a single-player team remains and it occurs to him to quit, The game would end or they would have to break the egg so that they just finished
Yep, now I understand why... So I changed my vote :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
So indeed, this command would be really helpful for a lot of players who suddenly get disconnected from their game which has been going on for a while.

/rejoin (I myself find this the best one) would work, but indeed with some changes and some rules.

some prohibitions:
  • You can’t rejoin if your egg is destroyed.
  • You just have 5 minutes for rejoin after you leave.
  • If your egg is destroyed while you leave, you can’t rejoin either.
  • After join you need wait 5 seconds to spawn. (Like if you died).
I agree with all of them, but
You should add a cooldown after fighting then, because people will abuse it otherwise...
What do you mean? Look at the thread again, after you do /back you need wait 5 seconds to respawn.
If you abuse this command while in combat, you'll just die and your stuff disappears. Though, if you really get disconnected because of a network problem or whatsoever (so not in combat), you should keep your stuff in my opinion.

I've never experienced someone losing connection while in combat, but if this happens and there's really evidence (or anything) of that in the log, then I think you should get your stuff back as well.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I think yes or no. I don't really know.
If you got a player who's really annoying and you have to kill 1 guy, that guy is coming back or something.

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
You’re right, we need this on the server
@Zed @Elenahh what do you think about this? :P

Ediinsonn

Novice Member
Nov 28, 2019
God, finally someone touches on this topic haha I wanted to suggest this for a long time :cube_light:

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
I SUGESTED EXACTLY THE SAME TIME AGO AND EVERYBODY DISLIKED MY IDEA!!!!
maybe you explain better because a guy asked me 5 times the same thing
of course a yes :D

Ivaann

Aug 25, 2018
Spain
The only bad thing I see in the /rejoin is this: You are in eggwars, there are 3 teams, you are going to attack a team and when you are on their island and kill them they leave the game then you do not break the egg and you prefer to return to your island to defend your egg from the remaining team or attack the other team. Then you prefer to go for the remaining team and you make them PVP to break the egg and win but while you attack them the other team do /rejoin and returns to the game, then he buy the armour, sword... and you will have to go kill him again.
For everything else I agree with you.

D

Deleted member 347571

Its a good idea but small changes would make it better, "After join you need wait 5 seconds to spawn" this wouldn't make any sense i think because your egg will be easily destroyed in these minutes.

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
I SUGESTED EXACTLY THE SAME TIME AGO AND EVERYBODY DISLIKED MY IDEA!!!!
maybe you explain better because a guy asked me 5 times the same thing
of course a yes :D
I hope this new suggestion can be accepted.
Needs to be added for sure!
You’re right!
The only bad thing I see in the /rejoin is this: You are in eggwars, there are 3 teams, you are going to attack a team and when you are on their island and kill them they leave the game then you do not break the egg and you prefer to return to your island to defend your egg from the remaining team or attack the other team. Then you prefer to go for the remaining team and you make them PVP to break the egg and win but while you attack them the other team do /rejoin and returns to the game, then he buy the armour, sword... and you will have to go kill him again.
For everything else I agree with you.
Why you shouldn’t broke their egg? XD.

Reactions: Ivaann and Jevmen

AdamvriesssGG

Jan 20, 2020
I know, this command has been suggested a lot of times but they never say how this can work.
Yes, im talking of /back or /rejoin.
¿How many times have you been kicked out in a long game?

Sometimes we are expelled by lag and we cannot do anything, this command would help us all especially when we are kicked or just want to rejoin the server but, ¿How would this command work?

Imagine that you are in a game where you are full diamond, the game takes more than 1 hour and your internet starts to fail, you start lag and then you get the typical message "Time out" but thanks to your skills you still have egg. Then join the server and put the command "/ back". This would help return to your game and this command could return you into your team spawn.

BUT, this can be abused. ¿How this can be abussed?

Now imagine that a player falls to the void, is equipped and because he is very intelligent, he disconnects, he returns to the game using (/ back) and he returns to his spawn with all his things.
Or are you about to end his life (in the game)

¿How to fix?
It is very simple, when the / back command is used, it can be at the same time a / kill command, so every time you enter the game, you can continue playing BUT you will lose your stuff.

some prohibitions:

• You can’t rejoin if your egg is destroyed.
  • You just have 5 minutes for rejoin after you leave.
  • If your egg is destroyed while you leave, you can’t rejoin either.
  • After join you need wait 5 seconds to spawn. (Like if you died).
¿Why this should be added?
Sometimes people have lag and leave the matches. When you are in a party its pretty "annoying" because you need to leave the match to play again with your friend or otherway, just play the match and letting your friend waiting.

It would be good to be able to rejoin to the games because of that. And it not gives advantage since as i said you can rejoin only if your egg is alive. So with that doesnt give advantage. (And of course you cant rejoin if you leaved the match when you was the only guy in your team or you play solo ofc).

Thanks to read. I made a poll and you can choose if this should be added or not.

If the poll wins “yes” i would tag staff.
and if possible, escalate this thread.
+1 my friend gets kicked an awfull lot it would be great if he could just rejoin

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom