Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DestructionMaker

May 10, 2016
Wow.. If there's a camper you need to wait a hour to get enderpearls, get good armour, Defends your egg And kill the camper to win a single game?? Thats not worth it.

larswijn

Dedicated Member
Wow.. If there's a camper you need to wait a hour to get enderpearls, get good armour, Defends your egg And kill the camper to win a single game?? Thats not worth it.
Waiting even longer and trying to build a bridge is definitly worth it yeah... ;)
Also, he is suggesting 30 minutes
And as last, defending your egg is what eggwars is all about :p

DestructionMaker

May 10, 2016
I played 3 hours long the map space, But there were no enderpearls.. (Normal items) And there was an hacker named I_am_one_man I cant report him because i dont know how i can record, No one says how. Please if someone saw him, Record him plzz. He has Kill aura, Anti Kb and fly hacks

Last edited:

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Hey @Tacosbefriends, what do you think about adding enderpearls to the normal EggWars gamemode? Or do you have any reasons why they didn't add it to the normal gamemode, or maybe if they are still going to add it?

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Hey @Tacosbefriends, what do you think about adding enderpearls to the normal EggWars gamemode? Or do you have any reasons why they didn't add it to the normal gamemode, or maybe if they are still going to add it?
I'm on the fence about this suggestion. I personally despise Eggwars, AKA Camping Simulator 2016, due to the ridiculous lengths players go to to camp and hide. At that point, it's no longer a game; it's a staring contest.

Enderpearls would be ridiculously overpowered in my opinion, as they can be used incredibly stealthily. My suggestion would be instead to add elytras to the shop after 30 minutes, as it makes you more visible, requires a bit more skill to infiltrate an island, and would make you more vulnerable (no chestplate) while in transit to your destination. I think they ought to be available at all times, but at an incredibly expensive price, somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 diamonds.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Gamer4Life1975

Jul 1, 2016
there are 2 teamers on solo eggwars this is one of them Chiknnuggetman9 and this is the other skeletronprime5 can u please ban them for teaming

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I'm on the fence about this suggestion. I personally despise Eggwars, AKA Camping Simulator 2016, due to the ridiculous lengths players go to to camp and hide. At that point, it's no longer a game; it's a staring contest.

Enderpearls would be ridiculously overpowered in my opinion, as they can be used incredibly stealthily. My suggestion would be instead to add elytras to the shop after 30 minutes, as it makes you more visible, requires a bit more skill to infiltrate an island, and would make you more vulnerable (no chestplate) while in transit to your destination. I think they ought to be available at all times, but at an incredibly expensive price, somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 diamonds.
I agree that enderpearls are really stealthy, maybe it's an option to make your character travel on top of the enderpearl. As for the elytra, it could be a good idea however this item is also extremely overpowered when used in PvP battles, you can easily catch up to people and you can stop taking fall damage if you just fly away.

AcidKirby

Jun 7, 2016
Planet Pop Star
discord.gg

I do not agree with you on this one, i still think elytra is a little more overpowered than enderpearls since it can be used many times and someone can pile up and fly away.. avoid fall damage etc... an enderpearl has 1 use you still get fall damage, yes elytra makes you more vulnerable because you don't have a chestplate but after flying someone can easily change his elytra to a chestplate before dying and while he's low on hearts he can eat golden apples or notch apples or he can eat a notch apple before flying and when he landed he can change his elytra to a chestplate ... even tough enderpearls are more stealthy.. i still think elytra is more overpowered.

Reactions: Kingstoyou

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I do not agree with you on this one, i still think elytra is a little more overpowered than enderpearls since it can be used many times and someone can pile up and fly away.. avoid fall damage etc... an enderpearl has 1 use you still get fall damage ... even tough it's more stealthy.. i still think elytra is more overpowered.
Maybe an almost broken Elytra like they did at SG? You can fly to 1 island and then it breaks.

Kingstoyou

Jul 5, 2016
I completely agree with @AcidKirby on his argument on why Elytra is just too powerful to be implemented. I think it just going to be messy in game-play and bothersum to many

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds

I actually like that idea aswell... I just want SOMETHING added.

I completely agree with @AcidKirby on his argument on why Elytra is just too powerful to be implemented. I think it just going to be messy in game-play and bothersum to many

That where having enough skill to successfully make your way to other islands,

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
i still think elytra is a little more overpowered than enderpearls since it can be used many times and someone can pile up and fly away..
If you have an elytra, I guarantee your opponents have bows and arrows. Good luck stacking high enough to fly to another island with 1-6 players firing at you.

an enderpearl has 1 use
An elytra's only going to have one use too. It's a late game item that players use to get to the last island. If you get there and break the egg, you no longer need the elytra. If you get there and die, you no longer have the elytra. Sure, you can fly around with it a little before you go to the enemy island, but once you're there, either that team is going to lose an egg or you're going to lose an elytra.

you still get fall damage, yes elytra makes you more vulnerable because you don't have a chestplate
You're overlooking all the preparation it takes to successfully glide to an opponent's island. You must put on the elytra, stack up high enough without getting shot off your pillar, fly while dodging arrows, make sure you don't take damage from smashing into a wall, ensure that you land somewhere where enemies won't immediately kill you while you switch to a chestplate, and THEN you can take action. Enderpearls have no preparation and very little risk.

after flying someone can easily change his elytra to a chestplate before dying and while he's low on hearts he can eat golden apples or notch apples or he can eat a notch apple before flying and when he landed he can change his elytra to a chestplate ... even tough enderpearls are more stealthy.. i still think elytra is more overpowered.
You can literally do the exact same thing for an enderpearl. Eat a notch apple, throw pearl, you're on the island and the other team had no way to stop you.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

JamarPlayz43

Jul 18, 2016
Sounds cool but i don't really know if it is possibly hopefully it is and will be added in the near future...

TorchwoodRC

Mar 12, 2016
I used to play on a server that had a copied Gamemode, called Bedwars just like Eggwars but with beds as eggs and no upgrading spawners. Epearls where in the shop and made attacking have basicly zero stratergy. Honestly think it would ruin Eggwars, which in my opinion has no need for epearls becuase you can get everywhere safely with blocks if you know how.

Kingstoyou

Jul 5, 2016
no need for epearls becuase you can get everywhere safely with blocks if you know how.
Even though this is true, I would rather not waste an hour of my time because one team decided to cut off all passage to their bridge and camp for the entire match. I brought out this idea not to take away the strategic aspect of the game, but as a last resort to end camping. This is why I said a time limit of 30min-45min because any more time, the game becomes restless.

AcidKirby

Jun 7, 2016
Planet Pop Star
discord.gg
I used to play on a server that had a copied Gamemode, called Bedwars just like Eggwars but with beds as eggs and no upgrading spawners. Epearls where in the shop and made attacking have basicly zero stratergy. Honestly think it would ruin Eggwars, which in my opinion has no need for epearls becuase you can get everywhere safely with blocks if you know how.
Even though this is true, I would rather not waste an hour of my time because one team decided to cut off all passage to their bridge and camp for the entire match. I brought out this idea not to take away the strategic aspect of the game, but as a last resort to end camping. This is why I said a time limit of 30min-45min because any more time, the game becomes restless.
i have to agree with kingstoyou this is one idea that would really help against campers bc there are a lot of ppl who wouldn't want a game of 1+ hours and this helps against these campers

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom