Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
Me and my cousin have been playing eggswars and any where in the server we have smooth fps and great ping but when we try and play a eggwars game we get like 0 frames and lag to the point we can't play. Is anyone else experiencing this lag. I can get a video if evidence is needed.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Me and my cousin have been playing eggswars and any where in the server we have smooth fps and great ping but when we try and play a eggwars game we get like 0 frames and lag to the point we can't play. Is anyone else experiencing this lag. I can get a video if evidence is needed.
This might be because of the new matchmaking for NA and EU and the system placing you into your incorrect region because it’s faster for loading into games

XPfirePlayz

Novice Member
May 3, 2020
California
While, I can't say for sure. I believe the network has been a little unstable the last few days just because of the large infrastructure update to North American servers. Hopefully in the coming days, they will have improvements to reduce lag.

Reactions: Westsi

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
If you’re on mobile its always been like this.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
While, I can't say for sure. I believe the network has been a little unstable the last few days just because of the large infrastructure update to North American servers. Hopefully in the coming days, they will have improvements to reduce lag.
It kinda always has been.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
At least I don't have any lag, I play on pc, I don't know if it could be because of that or not. It can also be from the platform you play on.

Westsi

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2021
A Bridges game far far away...
linktr.ee
I play xbox one and when I die in eggwars or sprint jump or godbridge or pvp my game lags. I had to turn everything down because it became unplayable. And now with render distance of 5, unplayable because I can barely see areas on some maps. I live in UK, get ping of 10-12 usually to EU servers.

My cousin has a gtx 1080, not overclocked, runs mc at 80 chunk render distance, and doesn't lag at all. He lives in NA.

Therefore I come to the conclusion that it is the addition of NA servers and also underpowered devices.

Just my thoughts.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom