Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Parkour = original?

What.
No.. The parkour minigame.
With breaking blocks to get a powerup? Or when you break a diamond block you get a point..
The person with 10 points wins
As far as I know, nobody has this game.. If they do.. gimme the ip

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
These sound quite interesting and cool.
Limited Travel Mode (or some better name)
This mode will greatly increase the price of standard building blocks, (maybe like 5 gold per 2 stained clay, and the rest are scaled to that). What this will do is make players think about where the build to, and be strategic about which islands to control or invade.
I personally don’t like this one because I prefer fast paced games. Anyway, here is my suggestion to change it up a bit. :3
One idea could be that there is no purchasable blocks in the shop and you have a selection of different kits at the start of the game that have the blocks. The kits would trade off quantity for quality of blocks and vice versa. For example, a kit could have 32 slime blocks (since those can be broken instantly) or 20 sandstone or one obsidian. The longer the block takes the break, the less you receive of that block. The kits would function almost the same as they do now, except the cool down on the kit would begin immediately so you couldn’t just jump off as soon as the game begins to get the kit again.
Ice Mode
In this mode, the only two block options are ice and obsidian. The ice can be used for bridging, BUT will melt after a few minutes, regardless of location, making it hard to make lasting defences are bridges. Permanent bridges could be made out of obsidian, of you have the resources. To prevent very early rushing, a very basic stained clay egg shell will be auto-constructed at the start of the game.
I’m not really a fan of the reduced building blocks in general, but here is my counter suggestion.
The maps would be entirely different. So there would be a giant circle of ice that would be the game arena. Around 10 blocks above the ice would be the islands, so you can’t just rush without blocks. This would basically be a giant game of tnt run, where as you run from your island to middle or to other islands, the paths would melt behind you after a second or two. Like in your suggestions, you can only buy ice and obsidian from the shop. I don’t think the generated egg shell will be needed.
Mobs Mode
In this mode, mobs will spawn at mid, starting with a handful of zombies and spiders, to massive hordes of enemies along with flying blazes and ghasts as the game goes on. Eventually it will be hard to even cross mid, making grabbing some resources from there early is extremely beneficial. Eventually, mini-bosses like giants will spawn at mid, dropping around 64 diamonds or maybe even a powerful weapon when killed. As the game goes on, the mobs themselves will come to your island to destroy your egg.
I really like this one. Only changes I would make is that the mini bosses drop less diamonds as 64 is too much, maybe like 32, and the mobs won’t come and destroy your base. I would prefer it as a deterrent for people going to mid.
Spy Mode (Teams only)
Spy mode is similar to normal EggWars, however there is a major twist. All of the players skins and usernames are randomized, making it impossible to tell who is who. (You still can [kind of, more on that later] tell who is on your team or not.) Also, using global chat is not allowed and only heard by your team. About 5-10 minutes in the game, it will switch the positions and inventories of a few random people on each team (swapping inventories to prevent people easily finding out). They will also say that they are on your team when you see their username in chat. Basicslly , you could be playing with somebody, and all of a sudden they could swap places with a spy, and you would not know. As a spy, you can destroy other teams eggs, but if they catch you, look out, because if you die, you are put back on your island. You can hurt anyone, whether its someone on your team, another team, or a spy, however if you kill your teammate who turns out not to be a spy, you will get a serious penalty, to prevent team-killing and slashing at anyone who is "apparently" on your team because they might be a spy. This is so you have to be sure that someone is a spy before you start swinging your sword at them. This sounds a little complicated and slightly difficult to code but it is not that complex when you think about it and I believe in you, staff team!.
For this one, I propose changing it dramatically. There would be a shop at mid that you would be able to purchase a disguise from. The shop would contain each team’s color and once clicked on, you can select a name of a person on that team allowing you to look identical to them. It would change your armor color, name color, name, block color, etc. Also in this game, friendly fire would be enabled, meaning you can’t just punch someone to test if they are on your team since you can punch your teammates. Other than that, the game plays as normal.
Some problems I can foresee would be that the game is absolutely broken if you are in a call with someone, team trolling might be an issue since you can kill your teammates, and it would be next to impossible to decide if players are cross teaming or if they are on the same team but one is disguised. Would be a chaotic mode. :3
Poison Mode
About 8 or so minutes into the game, at mid, a giant cloud of poisonous air possibly as big as a team's island (maybe done with lingering potion effects?) and randomly move around the map, from island to island, but never for more than a minute or so per island. This poison is deadly, and will kill a player in around 10 seconds. After a while, another cloud will spawn, then a bit later, another. This will shake the gameplay up as it can make entire islands desolate for about a minute or so, to both the islands inhabitants as well as invaders. A lot of strategy could be formed around this new mechanic.
I don’t like this one. I think it would just mess up gameplay and would be annoying.
Island Crumble Mode
This mode will shake things up a bit and make people value their egg way more. Shortly after an island's egg has been destroyed, the island will begin to crumble, the blocks falling into the void. However, to the team that's base was on that island, not all hope is lost, because occasionally, new islands will slowly form, with their own eggs. These eggs will not grant revival but act as the island core, and if it is destroyed, then bye-bye to you new home. While these islands will be lifesaving to teams, they are not nearly as good as a starting island, having fewer generators and closer to mid, therefore easier to attack. Alternatively, you could not have the whole islands generating mechanic, and rely on players A: Using the resources they already have to survive, or B: invading an island, forcing it's team out, but NOT destroying the egg for the moment, allowing you a temporary base, at the expense of letting your enemies live, for the current time. Although I personally like the first idea with new islands forming, either one would make a fun twist to the gameplay.
Sounds interesting. +1
Ranged Mode
Basically normal mode, but bows are the primary weapon.
Con: May lead to excessive amounts of bow spamming. A way to fix this would be making arrows more expensive.
I personally despise bows in eggwars, so I am against this.
Gadget Mode
Gadget are obtainable from villager shops, ranging from the grappling hooks to ice wands, (like lucky islands) that would be helpful end game gear other than just enchanted diamond armor.
+10
Grappling bow = life

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
These sound quite interesting and cool.

I personally don’t like this one because I prefer fast paced games. Anyway, here is my suggestion to change it up a bit. :3
One idea could be that there is no purchasable blocks in the shop and you have a selection of different kits at the start of the game that have the blocks. The kits would trade off quantity for quality of blocks and vice versa. For example, a kit could have 32 slime blocks (since those can be broken instantly) or 20 sandstone or one obsidian. The longer the block takes the break, the less you receive of that block. The kits would function almost the same as they do now, except the cool down on the kit would begin immediately so you couldn’t just jump off as soon as the game begins to get the kit again.

I’m not really a fan of the reduced building blocks in general, but here is my counter suggestion.
The maps would be entirely different. So there would be a giant circle of ice that would be the game arena. Around 10 blocks above the ice would be the islands, so you can’t just rush without blocks. This would basically be a giant game of tnt run, where as you run from your island to middle or to other islands, the paths would melt behind you after a second or two. Like in your suggestions, you can only buy ice and obsidian from the shop. I don’t think the generated egg shell will be needed.

I really like this one. Only changes I would make is that the mini bosses drop less diamonds as 64 is too much, maybe like 32, and the mobs won’t come and destroy your base. I would prefer it as a deterrent for people going to mid.

For this one, I propose changing it dramatically. There would be a shop at mid that you would be able to purchase a disguise from. The shop would contain each team’s color and once clicked on, you can select a name of a person on that team allowing you to look identical to them. It would change your armor color, name color, name, block color, etc. Also in this game, friendly fire would be enabled, meaning you can’t just punch someone to test if they are on your team since you can punch your teammates. Other than that, the game plays as normal.
Some problems I can foresee would be that the game is absolutely broken if you are in a call with someone, team trolling might be an issue since you can kill your teammates, and it would be next to impossible to decide if players are cross teaming or if they are on the same team but one is disguised. Would be a chaotic mode. :3

I don’t like this one. I think it would just mess up gameplay and would be annoying.

Sounds interesting. +1

I personally despise bows in eggwars, so I am against this.

+10
Grappling bow = life
Great suggestions! Can I use these, and add them into the thread?

Malhar Patel

Dec 23, 2017
No offense, but I would rather have ranked Eggwars because that will likely raise the player-base for Eggwars as well as make it more competitive!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom