•Preserver
Baker
  • Hardcore : 3 Carrots
  • Normal : 1 Cake
  • Overpowered : 5 Golden Carrots
Salvager
  • Hardcore : After Killing player, player drops 10% of players resources
  • Normal : After Killing player, player drops 25% of players resources
  • Overpowered : After Killing player, player drops 33-50% of players resources
Preserver
  • Hardcore : 15% Chance to Salvage blocks after destruction.
  • Normal : 50% achance to Salvage blocks after destruction.
  • Overpowered : 75-100% chance to Salvage blocks after destruction.
Feel free to comment any other kits you would like to see! If I find them cool I’ll add them to this list too!

I LIKE THIS AND REALLY WANT THIS TO BE ADDED!
What do I do?
If you want this to be added hold down on the “Like” button and click the Check! :agree:😄
If you do not hold down the click and select the Cross. :disagree:😧
If you are not entirely sure select the Hyphen. :unsure:😕

Last edited:

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi there!
There is nothing wrong with the adding new kits, but I like the new kits you suggested.
  • After Killing player, player drops 33-50% of players resources
Not dropping any loot is a special aspect from Eggwars, this is part of the game. Adding kits like this would remove the aspect.

Hardcore : 15% Chance to Salvage blocks after destruction.
I dont like any chance suggestions for Eggwars. Everybody can get the same items and got the same mechanics, but adding any chance aspects would change this. But I dont understand why you would like something like you suggested, can you tell more about it?

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
But I dont understand why you would like something like you suggested, can you tell more about it?
I wouldn’t really want it to be up to chance but to have it different between gamemodes.
And by the 15% I mean more of a 1/7 blocks broken. So if you break 7 1 is guaranteed to drop.
Similar to Apex’s loot crates
Every Nth one is confirmed to drop.
So you can break 1 block and it could drop it, and on your 3rd one it can drop again, but if you break 6 and nothing drop on the Nth one(int his case the 7th) it drops the block.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
I wouldn’t really want it to be up to chance but to have it different between gamemodes.
And by the 15% I mean more of a 1/7 blocks broken. So if you break 7 1 is guaranteed to drop.
Similar to Apex’s loot crates
Every Nth one is confirmed to drop.
So you can break 1 block and it could drop it, and on your 3rd one it can drop again, but if you break 6 and nothing drop on the Nth one(int his case the 7th) it drops the block.
Seems like a lot of work for a pretty useless kit.

Reactions: Vrachtschip

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
One of the fundamental reasons I like eggwars is isn't not RNG based.... adding randomness I'm not a fan of. Personally I think if you want random then there is skywars for that or lucky blocks... I want to play against random players not RNGs

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
One of the fundamental reasons I like eggwars is isn't not RNG based.... adding randomness I'm not a fan of. Personally I think if you want random then there is skywars for that or lucky blocks... I want to play against random players not RNGs
Not really a big impactful thing of RNG.
the blocks would be you having to break the blocks with the required pickaxe like in vanilla for it to have a chance to drop.
I know I het stuck in some spots and just unable to get out due to soft locking.

Because let’s be honest some maps on cube are not built with equal standards and some don’t get fully looked into or even follow all the requirements.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I really like this idea, but I think that the second kit would be a little too op,imagine like killing a full dim in the void which had tons of resources, you pratically get half of the stuff,meanwhile the guy lost everything......
They would drop on death, not transfer to the players inventory

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
last two are perks not kits
first is a revamp of what's already in the game and i kind of agree with

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom