Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffman789

Dec 22, 2016
Every time I play EggWars, I get kicked and it says that I have Anti-Knockback hacks. I don't use any hacks and they only kick me when I block an arrow with a shield. It glitches me in the ground and then they kick me.

Reactions: Lucien

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
Every time I play EggWars, I get kicked and it says that I have Anti-Knockback hacks. I don't use any hacks and they only kick me when I block an arrow with a shield. It glitches me in the ground and then they kick me.
What version are you in? Maybe that`s the problem

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I play in 1.9.4 when im not playing in 1.8.
Never happened to me.
I do hope this gets resolved though so you can enjoy playing without getting kicked :)

Also, shouldnt this be in Bug Reports/Support? Just saying...

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
Groningen, the Netherlands.
CubeCraft is aware of this. This is the anti-cheat system. It obviously doesn't work 100%. I belive they are making a new one. This happend to me 3 times, but don't worry. Nothing happens :D

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
@Nikooo pleas help.
I believe the answer is as dollowed:
"This has been reported many times, and the developers are working on an anti-cheat.
Please be patient."
Idk maybe

MEggaNIGGER

Aug 22, 2016
mums car... vroom vroom
Boi, if it kicks u for anti-knockback then u must have hacks if it keeps happening.

B

Britney Spears

It's the anti-cheat that causes this to happen every now and again, the anti-cheat is still in development so please be patient :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kloska wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
Top Bottom