Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffman789

Dec 22, 2016
Every time I play EggWars, I get kicked and it says that I have Anti-Knockback hacks. I don't use any hacks and they only kick me when I block an arrow with a shield. It glitches me in the ground and then they kick me.

Reactions: Lucien

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
Every time I play EggWars, I get kicked and it says that I have Anti-Knockback hacks. I don't use any hacks and they only kick me when I block an arrow with a shield. It glitches me in the ground and then they kick me.
What version are you in? Maybe that`s the problem

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I play in 1.9.4 when im not playing in 1.8.
Never happened to me.
I do hope this gets resolved though so you can enjoy playing without getting kicked :)

Also, shouldnt this be in Bug Reports/Support? Just saying...

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
Groningen, the Netherlands.
CubeCraft is aware of this. This is the anti-cheat system. It obviously doesn't work 100%. I belive they are making a new one. This happend to me 3 times, but don't worry. Nothing happens :D

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
@Nikooo pleas help.
I believe the answer is as dollowed:
"This has been reported many times, and the developers are working on an anti-cheat.
Please be patient."
Idk maybe

MEggaNIGGER

Aug 22, 2016
mums car... vroom vroom
Boi, if it kicks u for anti-knockback then u must have hacks if it keeps happening.

B

Britney Spears

It's the anti-cheat that causes this to happen every now and again, the anti-cheat is still in development so please be patient :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom