Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
How-About-No-Bear.jpg

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
agree.... it became so ezy. now i do every game a no dia challange. there is only a small challange if there are hackers butt even than it ezy

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Do a few challenges, or try spending all your points, try to buy everything in EggWars, maybe you won't be as bored, or simply take a break from Minecraft. I usually take a huge break during April-may and then come back.

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
It was getting kind of boring for me so I made an alt account and decided to go for 1000 solo wins on eggwars without playing a teams game! At the end I want to see how fast in-game I can complete that. Also I want to see my win/loss ratio and kdr! I gave myself the goal of a 75% win ratio and a 10 kdr. So far I am 137/158 for wins and I have around a 16 kdr :)

There are enough maps to where if you play 5-10 a day you should not feel like it is repetitive!

A

A pigeon

Do a few challenges, or try spending all your points, try to buy everything in EggWars, maybe you won't be as bored, or simply take a break from Minecraft. I usually take a huge break during April-may and then come back.
I invented katniss challenge. Ive done a lot but eggwars has run dry. No, i dont want to take a break I play survival instead now.
How do you want to fix it?
This isnt a suggestion fixing it isnt my job

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I admit, eggwars is fairly boring, being good at any game does make it boring. I think a few of BedWars concepts may be good for CubeCraft. No I am not talking about items but concepts.
Balancing:
The difference of the worst geared person compared to the best geared person in eggwars is massive. I think if the gap were smaller or the price for iron/diamond armor was higher it could be more fun. It would be a challenge to get overpowered gear, rather than the normal grind to get 32 diamonds for armor and sword and whatnot. Also diamond generators costing more to upgrade would slow down campers drastically.
The Punch Bow:
It has to go... Spamming with a punch bowl takes hardly any skill but is very effective against everyone no matter their armor. Yes while one that also has power lives in BedWars, it is very expensive in there and the islands are fairly close not to mention it is 1.8 PVP which in itself nerds bow spamming. Removing it will limit the amount of campers which make games shorter and less grindy for enderpearls.
EnderPearls:
What you just said the punch bow bad? Well if that happens the Pearl can go too. They are only intended for dealing with campers and removing the punch bow would fix that. Now they would be for island hopping which is equally boring.
Rarer Tokens:
Something that BedWars has that would make eggwars cooler is have the token generators be slower but be worth more to balance it out. This would save inventory space but mostly make the competition for diamonds more interesting since there are fewer.
Tnt Jumping:
Would add a new fun thing to do.

Ayroh

I admit, eggwars is fairly boring, being good at any game does make it boring. I think a few of BedWars concepts may be good for CubeCraft. No I am not talking about items but concepts.
Balancing:
The difference of the worst geared person compared to the best geared person in eggwars is massive. I think if the gap were smaller or the price for iron/diamond armor was higher it could be more fun. It would be a challenge to get overpowered gear, rather than the normal grind to get 32 diamonds for armor and sword and whatnot. Also diamond generators costing more to upgrade would slow down campers drastically.
The Punch Bow:
It has to go... Spamming with a punch bowl takes hardly any skill but is very effective against everyone no matter their armor. Yes while one that also has power lives in BedWars, it is very expensive in there and the islands are fairly close not to mention it is 1.8 PVP which in itself nerds bow spamming. Removing it will limit the amount of campers which make games shorter and less grindy for enderpearls.
EnderPearls:
What you just said the punch bow bad? Well if that happens the Pearl can go too. They are only intended for dealing with campers and removing the punch bow would fix that. Now they would be for island hopping which is equally boring.
Rarer Tokens:
Something that BedWars has that would make eggwars cooler is have the token generators be slower but be worth more to balance it out. This would save inventory space but mostly make the competition for diamonds more interesting since there are fewer.
Tnt Jumping:
Would add a new fun thing to do.
I respect that you took the time to reply and suggest new ideas, but couldn’t disagree more with them.

However, I do infact like your idea of the balancing the armor gap. I do believe that it’s rather a hefty gap.

My biggest issue is the Punch bow and E-pearl. They’re both core elements of the game and are purposely counters for each other. I personally feel as if, if you complain about the bow, it’s not the bow’s fault, it’s yours. Typically, if there’s a complaint about the bow, it’s because they don’t really know how to counter it. Have you tried learning how to counter it?

(Sorry if this comes off sassy, I’m just tired)

A

A pigeon

I agree. Maybe make a round were all the good pvpers would go head to head against each other in solo mode and see who wins, while everyone else watches. :)
Good eggwars players*** you dont need to be good at pvp to annihilate everyone.

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
To increase the intensity of games i highly recommend to try out solo'ing 10 player map teams, like Rome and Mansion, even when everyone on the opposing team is somewhat rubbish, it's still going to be fun and ranging from mildly challenging to very challenging. Although i must admit that even that gets stale, i mysefl have reached the point that i don't even try to get iron gear anymore to ramp up intensity, or to give them a headstart / let them break my egg. But it's a great thing to try out if you're not used to it. It might be hard to find games though where you'll be able to start solo, so to still be able to do this challenge more frequently i advice just doing nothing all game and hope that your team sucks and the opposing team gets your egg and kills your team (aside from you ofc), once they've finished your team THEN you can go and try to comeback and do your thing.

Btw, winning a 1 v 10 can be verryy satisfying.

A

A pigeon

To increase the intensity of games i highly recommend to try out solo'ing 10 player map teams, like Rome and Mansion, even when everyone on the opposing team is somewhat rubbish, it's still going to fun and mildly challenging - very challenging. Although i must admit that even that gets stale, i mysefl have reached the point that i don't even try to get iron gear anymore to ramp up intensity, or to give them a headstart / let them break my egg. But it's a great thing to try out if you're not used to it. It might be hard to find games though where you'll be able to start solo, so to still be able to do this challenge more frequently i advice just doing nothing all game and hope that your team sucks and the opposing team gets your egg and kills your team (aside from you ofc), once they've finished your team THEN you can go and try to comeback and do your thing.

Btw, winning a 1 v 10 can be verryy satisfying.
My pvp skills have turned to rubbish thanka to school. Time to hit the old ffa and warn up i guess

Top Bottom