Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 511644

You didn't, this was completely my own decision after Lyra told me to make a suggestion

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Dear Verbramdt,

You couldn't have worded this better! I completely agree with this wholesome suggestion of yours. If there will ever be a vote which allows me to vote on the best suggestion created in 2024, my choice will 100% go to this suggestion. Keep up coming with those awesome ideas as I think it'll make cubecraft a better place!

Thank you for taking the time to read my feedback! I sincerely hope it was worth it! If you ever need more feedback, feel free to DM me on discord.

- GiGaGekkies

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
I completely agree. I take preworkout before every CubeCraft Eggwars Grind Session and it increases my win % by 47.2%.

This is an unfair advantage only given to those who drink energy-heightening drinks and I commend you for bringing up such an important issue.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Great suggestion! However, I have one question and something to say.

Does this also take effect for energy drinks? Though this may not burn people's mouths (unless they microwaved it for some odd, psychotic reason), they still contain significant amounts of caffeine like coffee, thus giving a similar performance-enhancing effect to players.

Also, I think that now it's my time to come clear and this is the perfect time to do so, before the rule gets implemented. I have been an avid coffee drinker and I occasionally drink energy drinks. I often drink them just so I won't be eepy on a game of eggwars or a game of SG Duos. @caraMel isn't a fan of my 200 decibel yawns, my incoherence in VCs mainly due to tiredness, and being inattentive in-game due to sleepiness and sometimes briefly falling asleep.

While it may alleviated the problems mentioned above, I still gained an unfair advantage against half-awake and the barely conscious players of Cubecraft. This is literal WOKE-ism! I can't believe I've been doing this for a long time. I am ashamed of myself.

I apologize on the behalf of the PvP community, this is a really scummy move on my part and I've been doing it for years. This is even worse than what @mut baz did and I'm happy to turn over a new leaf and start playing more legit by getting enough sleep.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom