Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

neraxe

Jul 27, 2019
I got a couple suggestions that I would and several others would REALLY want.

Eggwars Ranked
-Having some type of skill rating that'll put you up against other players with similar rating. A win gives you more Skill rating points; A loss takes away.

Eggwars (Against Friends)
-Allow players to challenge another group of friends or just go head to head with someone you know.
-Disable any stats gained from those matches so they will not be able to grind the Leaderboard.

Reactions: Arbrand1 and Jiivan

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I agree with the eggwars agains friends. It would be a good idea to do 2v2 or 3v3 with friends in a separated game of eggwars. Could be entertaining, but I think it would be without gaining any thing - dueling friends just for fun.

Reactions: Conea64

Arbrand1

Feb 14, 2021
I love the idea of playing against your friends and I also agree on ranked Eggwars. (I also posted this idea of ranked)

Last edited:

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
i dont really think the ranked one will be good for wait times and other reasons
but the one with friends is a good suggestion +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom