Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CR7Joyce

Jun 12, 2016
The Netherlands
This could be a nice idea. Eggwars is a fun game to play and I would like to try a map without the flying islands. The only thing is that you need a huge map, since you can just run to another team when you drop on the ground and take their egg out. You would get more PVP into the game too, which is a plus for some players because you can't get knocked of a bridge anymore.

Maybe someone who is good at building, can design a decent map for this?

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Very interesting concept of Eggwars, would like to see it added maybe.

So is it like another version of moneywalls?
Or not, because in money walls you had to kill the other teams wither after the walls fell down, giving you time to get geared.

Also, are there pictures? Or just a huge blank space xD

(My 600th message :D)

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
Wouldn't this be way too easy? I mean you jump off your island you run to another island and it's done. In normal Eggwars you need to get blocks then a good bridge and then the egg.

D

Deleted member 169486

Maybe have the islands floating but down below there is a level of ground with gens and you have to build up to get to the islands?

Redstqne

Dec 7, 2016
aisle 7 in Walmart
I think the idea is very much a possibility, but, as @Netflix_Addicted said, it would be too easy to just go break eggs by just walking over to the other teams islands. Maybe the map will be connected but the floor between the islands will be lava, and every so often a few blocks appear in the lava, and after a certain amount of time there is a full pathway to middle and between all of the islands. Just an idea :D

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
No, I do not like the idea. I mean, the sky makes it fun. The ground would somewhat ruin eggwars as people can just run around and destroy eggs and completely makes blocks useless. The sky is important to egg wars (my opinion)

CR7Joyce

Jun 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Maybe the map will be connected but the floor between the islands will be lava, and every so often a few blocks appear in the lava, and after a certain amount of time there is a full pathway to middle and between all of the islands. Just an idea :D

You can just build from your own island through the lava to get to other people's islands. In eggwars you build through the sky, in your suggestion you build through lava. In normal eggwars you fall into the void, no way getting back up. In your idea you burn to death in lava, almost no way to get out. So there is no different between normal eggwars and your idea to me.

Redstqne

Dec 7, 2016
aisle 7 in Walmart
You can just build from your own island through the lava to get to other people's islands. In eggwars you build through the sky, in your suggestion you build through lava. In normal eggwars you fall into the void, no way getting back up. In your idea you burn to death in lava, almost no way to get out. So there is no different between normal eggwars and your idea to me.
I was looking at it from more of a map design standpoint rather that it physically being on the ground. I was just doing that to provide an example for what it could look like. That's not exactly what it needs to look like, but rather it could act as a very broad outline for future ground maps on eggwars.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom