Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added? (I don't see a reason why not)

• Yes! Both the function and the listed resources taken!

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Yes! But only the function!

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Yes! But only the items taken when upgrading a generator the normal way!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! None of these should be added! (State "why?" in the comments!)

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I like this. Also, I would LOVE to replace the annoying fireworks with a chat text as suggested, like "Your island's ___ generator has been upgraded to level ___!) That would so much more informative than the fireworks, considering a lot of the time you won't be at your island (if team) and wouldn't cause the lag spikes when 5 teams upgrade the iron gen at once.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
People argue that its an important part of gameplay that you shouldn't be able to quickly upgrade as it forces you to pay attention to your surroundings.

Personally I don't see how this would significantly change the game apart from making the game more fluid and intuitive.
Upgrading takes less than 3 seconds and I don't upgrade the generators during pvp as I'm usually using them to refresh my armor or buy food if I am to use them at that time.
cant agree more upgrading only takes about 2 seconds now this would just be a really convenient thing to add :P

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I like this. Also, I would LOVE to replace the annoying fireworks with a chat text as suggested, like "Your island's ___ generator has been upgraded to level ___!) That would so much more informative than the fireworks, considering a lot of the time you won't be at your island (if team) and wouldn't cause the lag spikes when 5 teams upgrade the iron gen at once.
That actually sounds nice as a notification

Time to tag some active admins:
@Saradabaschi @Efcluke94 @Mac @Rororoyourboat @Tacosbefriends

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
This is a nice idea! but I'm actually a guy who has an average sensibility but I move my mouse and keys so fast I barely get the msg when I sneak right click on a generator :) so all this would do is save me about 2-5 sec max :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Xi1m wrote on caraMel's profile.
i really like chocolate, do you?
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
Top Bottom