Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added? (I don't see a reason why not)

• Yes! Both the function and the listed resources taken!

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Yes! But only the function!

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Yes! But only the items taken when upgrading a generator the normal way!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! None of these should be added! (State "why?" in the comments!)

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I like this. Also, I would LOVE to replace the annoying fireworks with a chat text as suggested, like "Your island's ___ generator has been upgraded to level ___!) That would so much more informative than the fireworks, considering a lot of the time you won't be at your island (if team) and wouldn't cause the lag spikes when 5 teams upgrade the iron gen at once.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
People argue that its an important part of gameplay that you shouldn't be able to quickly upgrade as it forces you to pay attention to your surroundings.

Personally I don't see how this would significantly change the game apart from making the game more fluid and intuitive.
Upgrading takes less than 3 seconds and I don't upgrade the generators during pvp as I'm usually using them to refresh my armor or buy food if I am to use them at that time.
cant agree more upgrading only takes about 2 seconds now this would just be a really convenient thing to add :P

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I like this. Also, I would LOVE to replace the annoying fireworks with a chat text as suggested, like "Your island's ___ generator has been upgraded to level ___!) That would so much more informative than the fireworks, considering a lot of the time you won't be at your island (if team) and wouldn't cause the lag spikes when 5 teams upgrade the iron gen at once.
That actually sounds nice as a notification

Time to tag some active admins:
@Saradabaschi @Efcluke94 @Mac @Rororoyourboat @Tacosbefriends

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
This is a nice idea! but I'm actually a guy who has an average sensibility but I move my mouse and keys so fast I barely get the msg when I sneak right click on a generator :) so all this would do is save me about 2-5 sec max :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom