Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be a gamemode?

• Yes!

• No!

• Yes, but only rankers should be allowed to vote.

Results are only viewable after voting.

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
Hello. I think the majority of you all agree that overpowered is the best gamemode in Eggwars. I think so too, the way that everything is cheap makes rushing way easier. But then there's some games where people camp diamond generators, have full diamond armour and the 64 diamond sword, 15 different bows with unlimited arrows. This can be fun sometimes. But if you just wanted overpowered to rush people it's quite boring. I suggest a new gamemode called "Rush OP" (still working on the name) where diamond armour isn't a thing, iron swords are the best weapon, bows aren't in the game and no notch apples. Possibly a limit to normal golden apples too. That way camping will pretty much be eliminated and there will be more action in games. Now I get it, a lot of people play Eggwars for the camping which is fine. Therefore I think that everyone (including stone ranks) should be able to vote. Tell me what you think of this idea.

Mouseh

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2018
Wouldn't it be less OP if diamond armor and notch apples weren't in the game-mode?

Mieowsen

Apr 4, 2020
Really like this idea.

I would call it something like 'Speed mode' or 'short game' and don't make it a mode that you vote on, but a different mode that you choose in the lobby. So that the people who play eggwars to 'camp' or to 'rush' choose their mode.

Reactions: RemiFan and Mouseh

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
if stone ranks were able to vote even one mode in the biggest gamemode of Cube, it would ruin the point of selling ranks to eggwars players.

Reactions: Ediinsonn

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
if stone ranks were able to vote even one mode in the biggest gamemode of Cube, it would ruin the point of selling ranks to eggwars players.
Just realized how stupid it's be if they could only vote for that one gamemode aswell

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
Wouldn't it be less OP if diamond armor and notch apples weren't in the game-mode?
That's the idea, everything as OP would be, just that they aren't in the game, so it's not really OP, more of a short game

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom