Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

who would like an OP section

• Total voters

numbrain

Aug 1, 2016
i was thinking of an OP eggwars section, just like the solo any team. i would like this because i play team and EVERYONE asks for OP all the time, i hate OP and leave more games than i play. having the OP specific section will help alot of people out too.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
i was thinking of an OP eggwars section, just like the solo any team. i would like this because i play team and EVERYONE asks for OP all the time, i hate OP and leave more games than i play. having the OP specific section will help alot of people out too.
I would love this, but it would remove any point of getting a rank.

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
I have an idea for a soulution, buy a rank! ^-^ there's my input, also you can out vote people who vote op.

Last edited:
Reactions: Djentism

MonsterStorm_

Jan 28, 2017
Thats why people get ranks, since they can vote for op and stuff. OP is fun to play and its more competitive since it takes longer to kill them and everyone has a chance to win the fight

U

Unipotato

Doing this would pretty much take away donors' best and most prominent perk. If you would like to play an Overpowered game, consider buying a rank. If it is not possible for you to buy a rank, consider meeting some ranks and getting to know them, and you could then ask them to vote for something.

Reactions: Deeds

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I have a question about how the voting works, so If a person voted OP but he got a Gold rank, and another person voted Normal but has a Diamond rank. Will the Diamond rank person win? Since She/He got a better rank.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hi you can also speak to me in chinese if it's your first language. I understand Cantonese,Manderin and English ( I prefer English cz I kinda Suck on Chinese since Its not my first Language.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom