• No (please explain)

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Hello, I feel like this is pretty self-explanatory, but I believe that you should be able to purchase an enderchest from the shop (most likely for about 10-20 diamonds) this way you can store items in a portable chest (like hypixel bedwars). I feel like this would be a minor change that could add a lot more strategy to the game. I believe this would be an amazing addition to an already amazing game.

Reactions: RobinDn

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
This would be very helpful.. but then people might abuse it by voiding. Anyways it’s a +1 from me.

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
You need explain because you would need to buy two enderchest to have access to the items. (Unless there were one enderchest in all the islands). But it would be really fine to have it. Good post

Please explain a bit more.

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I like your idea but there has to be an enderchest on multiple islands if you want to use it. Maybe it's an idea that there is always an enderchest on your island but you have to unlock it(for like 10 diamonds), so if your team unlocked it you can use the enderchest on every island.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
No. No. No. horrible idea. Eggwars is fine the way it is right now. Adding an ender cheat would ruin it. People could fill it with gear then go and fight once their inv is out they open the ender chest and have another inv of gear. Eggwars is good the way it is, changing it will be a horrible mistake.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Sounds like an awful idea to me. We already have kits that help you a little when you die - and that is more than enough help you need to get back on your feed.

I feel like this would be a minor change that could add a lot more strategy to the game.

I fail to see what strategy this brings to the table, other than making the game easier for campers.

Reactions: SenatorKarma

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
This is already been suggested before, and I don't see anything that makes this suggestion different appart from this one (except the prize): https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ender-chests-in-eggwars-part-2.208260/#post-999215

3.11 - Please don't repeat previously mentioned and discussed topics, unless you have something significant to add to the conversation and the previous topic is locked.
that thread was made 2 years ago. I believe that we should be able to rediscuss it now considering i looked and didn't even see that thread.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Sounds like an awful idea to me. We already have kits that help you a little when you die - and that is more than enough help you need to get back on your feed.

I fail to see what strategy this brings to the table, other than making the game easier for campers.
if you are close to dying you can throw your stuff in a (quite expensive) enderchest and it can give you a second chance if your base is being rushed.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
You need explain because you would need to buy two enderchest to have access to the items. (Unless there were one enderchest in all the islands). But it would be really fine to have it. Good post

Please explain a bit more.
I was thinking it would be a lot like what Anneum said, you need to unlock the enderchest and there would be one on every island.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
that thread was made 2 years ago. I believe that we should be able to rediscuss it now considering i looked and didn't even see that thread.
Yes I know, altough I'm quite sure I saw a suggestion similar as this one, not a long time ago. Anyways, I support your idea of an enderchest in Eggwars!

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
I really like the idea of an enderchest in Eggwars!
But one thing that is missing that they drop the items from the opponent that you killed.
Otherwise, I know that they can stack up items in it and then other teammates can take it.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
The Ender chest in Eggwars can be a really useful thing but I imagine how much people are gonna jump in the void after putting their items in the chest, just so they will be able to spectate the other players/the last player and get a advantage.Im sure it will get abused, so that’s why I wouldn’t like to see it getting added.

Reactions: Rawrbin

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
The Ender chest in Eggwars can be a really useful thing but I imagine how much people are gonna jump in the void after putting their items in the chest, just so they will be able to spectate the other players/the last player and get a advantage.Im sure it will get abused, so that’s why I wouldn’t like to see it getting added.
I completely agree to this.

Reactions: LordSidi0us

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
if you are close to dying you can throw your stuff in a (quite expensive) enderchest and it can give you a second chance if your base is being rushed.

Yeah, but we have kits for that. You get a couple golden apples, a bit of iron or whatever your selected kit is. You respawn with that, a short period of spawn protections and iron gens nearby. That should be plenty. As for solo eggwars nearly every single game has multiple campers. An enderchest would only make camping more and more attractive and that's not what Cubecraft wants.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
Top Bottom