Votes: 12 66.7%
  • No (please explain)

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

SweetPotato__

Novice Member
Mar 16, 2020
USA
Yeah, but we have kits for that. You get a couple golden apples, a bit of iron or whatever your selected kit is. You respawn with that, a short period of spawn protections and iron gens nearby. That should be plenty. As for solo eggwars nearly every single game has multiple campers. An enderchest would only make camping more and more attractive and that's not what Cubecraft wants.
Yeah, the last thing we want is more campers

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
you would be able to quickly make it back to your island and have a fighting chance at defending your egg
How would an enderchest do this and a normal chest at your base not? (Assuming the idea here is that you die, respawn, and go into the enderchest to get gear)

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
How would an enderchest do this and a normal chest at your base not? (Assuming the idea here is that you die, respawn, and go into the enderchest to get gear)
if you are at another base and someone rushes your base, you can put stuff in the enderchest and die to get to your base quickly. It just adds new strategies and *hopefully* would be able to change the current bow meta, because sniping someone off the edge might not be as valuable (due to easily accessible stored items)

Also, Hypixel implemented the echest very well and It is not overpowered. so adding a cost could only make it less OP

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
@SpankMeSanta What is your input to this horrendous suggestion?
A really poor suggestion, and not thought through. Imagine the insane mid camping that would be caused by enderchests being in the game. Or the extra sets of gear you can hide in there. The people that suggest things like this are the same people who complain about fights in eggwars lasting too long, which is of course counter-productive.

Reactions: SenatorKarma

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
A really poor suggestion, and not thought through. Imagine the insane mid camping that would be caused by enderchests being in the game. Or the extra sets of gear you can hide in there. The people that suggest things like this are the same people who complain about fights in eggwars lasting too long, which is of course counter-productive.
I respect your opinion, but I strongly disagree the echest is a very powerful and strategic tool, but the chest has the same effect camping wise. Thank you for your time, but i believe that this message was unnecessary and poorly thought through. ~Ender

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
People would camp teaparties mid for 2 hours fill the enderchest then buy 9 epearls 4 diamond sets and the rest god apples. It would be ridiculously op.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
I respect your opinion, but I strongly disagree the echest is a very powerful and strategic tool, but the chest has the same effect camping wise. Thank you for your time, but i believe that this message was unnecessary and poorly thought through. ~Ender
Santa is probably the best eggwars strategist and most logical player. His advice and words of wisdom are correct always. The ender chest would aid camping.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Santa is probably the best eggwars strategist and most logical player. His advice and words of wisdom are correct always. The ender chest would aid camping.
another useless and poorly thought through comment, no ones advice is "always right" and you seem to be very determined to keep your dignity and continue fighting this. you made your comment, no one needs or wants to hear you say the same thing 3 times.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Believe me, this is nothing like the chest. A chest means you can store gear at your own base (or any other unoccupied base), accessible to anyone (and therefore can be blown up by anyone in battle with TNT, or they can just take the gear for themselves).
With an enderchest you can midcamp and farm as many diamonds as you can, and if you are close to death, you pop an enderchest, store your diamonds in it, then die and respawn at base having lost nothing. Nothing. Try doing that with a chest, your enemy will just pick it up, and you also won't have anything waiting for you at your base.
They are NOT the same thing unfortunately.

Please apologise for this, quite frankly, offensive suggestion. Eggwars gurus like Karma and myself mean no harm, but we violently object to your current views.

Reactions: SenatorKarma

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
another useless and poorly thought through comment, no ones advice is "always right" and you seem to be very determined to keep your dignity and continue fighting this. you made your comment, no one needs or wants to hear you say the same thing 3 times.
That is where you are wrong. I do not mind losing my dignity. Santa is correct 9.9/10. Ender chests are useless.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
if they were useless you wouldn't be complaining about how OP they would be, please think before you speak.
It isn’t about how op they would be, it is the implications that would stem from this. As a result it would boost camping ten fold and also increase the length of fights. Some fights last upwards of thirty minutes anyway. Who would want to fight for an hour.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
It isn’t about how op they would be, it is the implications that would stem from this. As a result it would boost camping ten fold and also increase the length of fights. Some fights last upwards of thirty minutes anyway. Who would want to fight for an hour.
I have never had this 30 min fight issue, if you are good at pvp it doesn't take very long...

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
I have never had this 30 min fight issue, if you are good at pvp it doesn't take very long...
I am excellent at pvp yet against experienced players who know how to conserve gapples, armour it can take an extremely long time. My longest fight was 1 hour 45. I was mauling the dude yet experience kicked in and there we go it went on, and on, and on.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom