Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this feature be integrated into the server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
If you have seen the post https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-solo-map suggestion.207129/ you may know what I'm talking about but yea it took all of the feedback and I want to revise the idea and refine it to perfection.

-I suggest a new game mode in which there are only 2 teams with 1 player each occupying an island.

-I received some friction about how far away the islands are spaced so the islands should not be spaced very far apart just a nice medium spacing like 30 - 60 blocks.

-There will be a speed version of this version with different maps and the speed egg wars kits.The middle island will have al v3 diamond generator and a level 4 gold generator in a tiny middle island.

-The player islands will have a broken diamond generator, a level one gold generator and a level one iron generator with the shop and egg.

in the image I suggest, there be an egg wars duels game mode instead of the useless info sign with the speed duels and normal duels game modes.

Attachments

• 2018-05-02_15.04.32.png
    2018-05-02_15.04.32.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 114

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't really like your idea. Another gamemode with another speed version of it. It'd make the lobby very busy and I think we've already got enough gamemodes. If you like 1v1's, you can play Duels in PvP. But no, I don't support another gamemode with another speed version of that gamemode in Eggwars.

Reactions: Elenahh

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
I don't really like your idea. Another gamemode with another speed version of it. It'd make the lobby very busy and I think we've already got enough gamemodes. If you like 1v1's, you can play Duels in PvP. But no, I don't support another gamemode with another speed version of that gamemode in Eggwars.
what would you think would make this idea better? I'm in need of critical feedback

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
If you have seen the post https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-solo-map suggestion.207129/ you may know what I'm talking about but yea it took all of the feedback and I want to revise the idea and refine it to perfection.

-I suggest a new game mode in which there are only 2 teams with 1 player each occupying an island.

-I received some friction about how far away the islands are spaced so the islands should not be spaced very far apart just a nice medium spacing like 30 - 60 blocks.

-There will be a speed version of this version with different maps and the speed egg wars kits.The middle island will have al v3 diamond generator and a level 4 gold generator in a tiny middle island.

-The player islands will have a broken diamond generator, a level one gold generator and a level one iron generator with the shop and egg.

in the image I suggest, there be an egg wars duels game mode instead of the useless info sign with the speed duels and normal duels game modes.
I don't like that idea. It sounds like players are going to gain wins (in such a big game as EggWars) like they gain kills in PvP duels.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom