Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we add a 4th upgrade the diamond generator?

• Total voters

Link922

Apr 16, 2016
In egg wars, a diamond generator goes up to level 3, where it starts producing diamonds 1 for every 2.5 seconds. I wondered, would it be good for a 4th upgrade, that would cost about a stack of diamonds, so that you got a diamond every second? It would enhance the game, and make the late game even more stacked.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Gonna be honest
When I read this at first I was like eeehr
But it'd make sense to speed games up, but it'd also be quite unfair as people with a dia gen would just level up to 4 and as you said getting stacked
The other team might not have acces to a dia ge. and is stuck with leather/chain

I'm neutral about this one

Link922

Apr 16, 2016
A way to balance this out would be to make more diamond gens on the maps, and have more maps like Space with far out, non "mid" diamond gens.

Lucaatjee

Jul 7, 2016
The Netherlands
Doubtful case, but I agree!

Because it is more convenient if you can get some faster diamonds with some maps like Under da Sea. For enderpeuls, diamond armor etc. For the smaller maps I find it a difficult choice.

Link922

Apr 16, 2016
Yeah, the amount of teams and the size of the map should make the amount of non-mid diamond generators and mid diamond generators vary.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
In egg wars, a diamond generator goes up to level 3, where it starts producing diamonds 1 for every 2.5 seconds. I wondered, would it be good for a 4th upgrade, that would cost about a stack of diamonds, so that you got a diamond every second? It would enhance the game, and make the late game even more stacked.
Me: Breaks someone's diamond gear.
Them: Puts another set of Diamond gear on

This is the issue with lvl 4 diamond gens, even if they cost a lot to get to. People would camp a lot more on their island. They would buy a few sets of diamond gear and make fights last a long time, even though you could just knock them off. Besides, buying a ton of ender pearls and teleporting all over the place and running away for ever.
Like think about it, it would take them a min and 4 seconds to get an ender pearl, unless they control mid and a number of islands, with lvl 4 gens.
Games would last longer too, due to camping yet again. -1 Support

Reactions: DragonLord

Link922

Apr 16, 2016
I personally dislike emeralds as they aren't in many maps and you can't upgrade them, I think that they should do this, if a server identifies that someone has been in their base area for more then 20 minutes straight, a dragon should appear, or their base starts to dissipate

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday xx
Reesle wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom