Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • No (Explain)

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Yes but needs improvements (State Please!)

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
I mean if you were able to get the exact location, you may as well highlight the player ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ well.. you get my point.
I don't get it pls explain :3
troll-meme-622-680-hd-wallpapers.jpg

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
The compass as it is now, in my opinion, is just to tell you where they are briefly then you have to figure the rest out yourself.
I don't think it's made to spoon feed you their location.
Good Point! but the + and - Thing to me is more important than the distance cause some people just build to sky limit and cannot be seen
In eggwars it once took 2 hours to find a guy because he had pillard out of render distance and went afk
^^
I personally really like the compass as it is right now :)
It's quite exciting to find the enemy yourself and to be honest it isn't too difficult.
It is sometimes fun other times it is tedious, well it depends on their actual location, Under the island or Over???
I mean if you were able to get the exact location, you may as well highlight the player ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ well.. you get my point.
but then the spectral arrow is worthless :P, it doesn't have to be with the exact location just maybe the + and - Thing cause it is helpful and it does not Pin Point the enemies exact location

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Luckily I have not had someone build quite out of render distance. It would be nice if there was something to stop people from doing that. Also isn't that bannable?

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Luckily I have not had someone build quite out of render distance. It would be nice if there was something to stop people from doing that. Also isn't that bannable?
well if you can't see him you can't get proof which means (s)he can't get banned...
but if you can visibly show the person with their ign and they are camping then you can ban them :)

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Also isn't that bannable?
Depends which gamemode you are referring to. :)
Camping (if I may call it like that) is allowed on eggwars but it isn't on Skywars.

Building out of someone's render distance isn't banable due to the fact everyone's render distance is different.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Depends which gamemode you are referring to. :)
Camping (if I may call it like that) is allowed on eggwars but it isn't on Skywars.

Building out of someone's render distance isn't banable due to the fact everyone's render distance is different.
what if it was max render distance, i know that chests don't render in that far so people can use chests to build up high
I know people who have their render distance on 2 chunks. If it were bannable they would be able to get the whole server banned in 1 day.
To OP!

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
what if it was max render distance, i know that chests don't render in that far so people can use chests to build up high
I would stil say no,..you can easily walk to the other side of the map, put your render distance to max and complain about the player not being inside your render distance ;)

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I would stil say no,..you can easily walk to the other side of the map, put your render distance to max and complain about the player not being inside your render distance ;)
xD not really talking about adding this to the rules like you get banned but if you have FULL proof it is bannable right?
Like a guy on top of the map visible and is afking/camping it is banned right? nearly 100% it is

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
xD not really talking about adding this to the rules like you get banned but if you have FULL proof it is bannable right?
Like a guy on top of the map visible and is afking/camping it is banned right? nearly 100% it is
Yeah then it is camping ^_^

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I like this it would help a lot, they should add this in other gamemodes like survival games, or Skywars. But since this gives a better location of were the camper I think they should make the compass price a bit higher maybe like 15 diamonds

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I like this it would help a lot, they should add this in other gamemodes like survival games, or Skywars. But since this gives a better location of were the camper I think they should make the compass price a bit higher maybe like 15 diamonds
^^^ True
And the ones that try to hide when people come in.
xD what if it played with you hot and cold :P

On Topic: Maybe if this player has not moved AT ALL they give more details to the compass user

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom