Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Nov 28, 2016
Deep Ocean
It's kinda disappointing when you're playing a game and like 2 or 3 people, Including ranked players start insulting you and harassing you just because you're the last one in the game, I got called multiple names, I warned them and they just continued. I'd report them but I reported a player 2 days ago and no one even checked my report yet, just look at how disappointing this is.
Dol.png

B

Britney Spears

It's kinda disappointing when you're playing a game and like 2 or 3 people, Including ranked players start insulting you and harassing you just because you're the last one in the game, I got called multiple names, I warned them and they just continued. I'd report them but I reported a player 2 days ago and no one even checked my report yet, just look at how disappointing this is.View attachment 126978

Don't worry, they'll get what they deserve eventually c=

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Im sorry this happened to you, there is reall nothing you can do stop people being mean, tho reporting helps. In these situations, I find that not saying anything and not showing that they are maybe offending they just stop oh and also, the mods will check your report you just have to wait, and remember they have lives outside of ccg!

Reactions: CorruptedSyntex
Nov 28, 2016
Deep Ocean
Im sorry this happened to you, there is reall nothing you can do stop people being mean, tho reporting helps. In these situations, I find that not saying anything and not showing that they are maybe offending they just stop oh and also, the mods will check your report you just have to wait, and remember they have lives outside of ccg!
Well I did report them, Two of them since the other one was just saying ''lol'' and ''ha ha''.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Ignoring and not replying is the best option, they will get even more pissed because they can't insult you.

Or if you're a real troll, reply to them in a foreign language and act like you don't understand them :P Will piss them off even more, be cautious though, they might also know that language.

Reactions: CorruptedSyntex
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Top Bottom