Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

6views_

Aug 8, 2016
Near Brighton, UK!
Hey! I am the leader of a mini games clan with about 15 active members. We mainly play eggwars and dominate every single game. We get so bored of playing against other people that we split up and do 3v3s, 4v4s etc. We have people of all abilities and are mostly aged above 16. We're pretty bored with the game at the moment so without stuff like ranked games we aren't really being challenged, so I'm posting here to see if there are any other clans or groups of players that we could play against! Build up a little bit of a rivalry, etc. We are mostly European but have some Americans too. The clan is also open for people to join too- just message me and ill add you on discord.

We play other stuff like factions, PvP servers, PS4, Hypixel, Survival Games, Minerware, and much more.

Thanks,
6views_ aka Dan

Discord: 6views_#4409 feel free to msg me!

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
Ehh... what would the functionality added be? After reading your post multiple times, you just talk about how you own a minigame clan. I do see that you said like clan battles, though then we would need a lot of work done on this idea. As well as MUCH larger maps.

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
True... But there's only 2 maps with 10v10's. Next best is 6v6. Personally, I think they should implement custom maps with larger islands for this sort of thing.

6views_

Aug 8, 2016
Near Brighton, UK!
we just play and discord together its nothing official. it works well on smaller teams too, like you take the best 2 from each clan and do a 2v2 etc

BryanTheBacon

Aug 19, 2016
Nice clan you got there. Won't join clan but have to admit ranked should be added. Only problem is that people could think that CubeCraft is copying Hypixel and Badlion adding a ranked mode.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
what i think they should do is when they add the party system is to add a way to create your own lobby kind of game select your map and wait in the lobby with your friends and just play with your friends kind of thing

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom