• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Hi I'm back with another suggestion.
Before I'm explaining everything I'd like to give some credit to @awesomebutter234
Because of his thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-kit-space-man.131681/ This gave me the idea for this thread.

I'd like to see Potions in the EggWars shops! Potions can give fun effects.
But to balance them out, these should be only buyable with Diamonds.
Why Diamond Tokens? Because on every single map this Generator is disabled and and getting Iron/Gold is really easy on certain maps.

These are the following Potions that could be added:
Red clored potion = Don't add pls
Green colored potion = Add pls
Orange colored potion = Not sure

Potion of Regeneration: This potion could be usefull in Hardcore Mode since you got another way to regenerate. But in Overpowered Mode battles will take even longer. But I think people rather use that spot for a Golden Apple then just one Potion. Mixed feelings.
Speed Potion: Why not? This might be usefull if you quickly want to attack the enemy or if you are a Speed PVP'er. I see no problems with this potion.
Potion of Fire Resistance: Why did I mark this one as red? Well, in how many maps can you actually get lit on fire? That's right only like 2 or 3. This potion is really useless in my opinion since it can be used on just a few maps.
Potion of Healing: This is just a faster version of the Regeneration Potion. Will make battles longer in OP, faster in Hardcore.
Potion of Night Vision: In some maps, (Area 61 and Space) it's always night. But when I vote day and I die it's back to Night. People like me that have trouble seeing when it's night time might think this potion is very usefull.
Potion of Strength: These will be VERY powerfull in Hardcore and they will make fights in Overpowered faster.
Potion of Invisibility: You remove your armour and drink this potion. High risk but if they don't see you, you can destroy their egg. Usefull against your opponent forcing them to listen to the smallest sounds when they are guarding their egg!
Potion of Water Breathing: This potion is even more useless then the Fire Resistance one. This won't help you in ANY kind of map.
Potion of Leaping: So most people make a small stair of 3 high so the opponent has to mine a few blocks BEFORE they can continue their attack. This potion will let you jump over it and might be usefull to avoid fights when rushing an unprotected Egg.
Potion of Levitation: I heard some people talk about it but when I'm trying to get it in Creative I can't find it. What I asume is that this a Potion made by a command. Good against campers, marked it orange since I don't know if you can get it on the Server.
Potion of Luck: It's useless.
Potion of Poison/Harming/Weaknes/Slowness: Even more useless then the Potion of Luck. Why would you want to gain these effects?

I hope you guys all like my idea to add Potions.
Yet, I don't know what Potions should be lvl I and what Potions lvl II to balance them. Neither do I have an idea how much they should cost.

Bye/

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Strenght potions in op would be amazing, invicibility would be really op if it lasts longer than 10-15 seconds, the leaping potion would make rabbit kit pointless, and the speed is kind of like a double edged sword, if your opponent has it they can just run away from you 24/7 but speed does give a fight advantage.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
the leaping potion would make rabbit kit pointless
I don't 100% agree about that. For example, the Leather Armour doesn't make the Egg Armour Kit useless either.
Same with Sandblocks and Egg Shell Kit.
the speed is kind of like a double edged sword, if your opponent has it they can just run away from you 24/7 but speed does give a fight advantage.
Bows ~ If they are low enough to really keep running just snipe them off a bridge :P And some people actually DO use these Potions to get an advantage in PVP.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
The reason for egg armour is so that you get an early start, or if you die and have to defend you have some armour. Rabbit kit woild become useless because why would you chose it if you can just buy the potion, instead you could buy the golden apple kit.
I do know of the advantage of speed(even though 1.9 makes it harder to notice) but the thing is they dont neccesarily have to go back to their bridge if you cant catch them. If the person if smart they will use their speed to move in weird ways while running away.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom