Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
This is a repost from my suggestion here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-but-without-an-egg-concept.283005/

"So I was with resi17 on Lobby 6 (Eggwars one) and we came up with the idea of eggless Eggwars, didn't give it a name but the concept is there.

What would it be?: As it seems like, all the egg wars stuff but with just one life, seems quite challenging and interesting to win, as suicide jumping people couldn't do it too much anymore on bridges, have to be careful at any time and annoying deaths that could be prevented, going off the island early won't be a reliable strategy anymore, etc."

Someone told me that this is Skywars but it really isn't, this one will have money and different kits, it's just Eggwars but without eggs.

Maybe implement it as a limited-time game as some1 told me in the older publication, or make it VIP exclusive like SW Chaos, idk, staff will do what they consider better if this gets visited by them.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
This is a repost from my suggestion here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-but-without-an-egg-concept.283005/

"So I was with resi17 on Lobby 6 (Eggwars one) and we came up with the idea of eggless Eggwars, didn't give it a name but the concept is there.

What would it be?: As it seems like, all the egg wars stuff but with just one life, seems quite challenging and interesting to win, as suicide jumping people couldn't do it too much anymore on bridges, have to be careful at any time and annoying deaths that could be prevented, going off the island early won't be a reliable strategy anymore, etc."

Someone told me that this is Skywars but it really isn't, this one will have money and different kits, it's just Eggwars but without eggs.

Maybe implement it as a limited-time game as some1 told me in the older publication, or make it VIP exclusive like SW Chaos, idk, staff will do what they consider better if this gets visited by them.
So skywars with a shop.

TheSadPotato_

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2020
So it's like every other pvp based gamemodes, but with a shop. As you have 1 live in Skywars, Lucky Islands, Survival games, but no shop

Reactions: Zillu

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019

So skywars?

Meiske

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
8E1FB5DF-5E81-4968-8F78-0BB9839A3E65.png

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I understand the suggestion, but I have to vote disagree. I think being able to jump in the void without dying permanently is the reason why people play Eggwars. If you dislike the egg, you should just play (team) Skywars, even though, it's not the same thing as the gamemode you suggested.

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Oh ok, thanks everyone for writing it is skywars even though it isn't I will still hate suicide jumpers but whatever.

This wasn't intended to replace egg wars and it could have been a limited time but yeah, thanks for the feedback.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Malek_kh wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Malek_kh wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #65-
Canada has the longest coastline of any country in the world, stretching over 202,080 kilometers (125,570 miles).
At this point, facts are becoming harder and harder to find.
Thunder wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!
Mintypie231 wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday! ✨🎂
Top Bottom