• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I will like to have eggwars no punch bow vote

1.)reason I hate when people just camp with them! 2.)spam bow is toooooooooooooo op 4.) people don't try to do pvp if they have punch bow

I am not saying no punch bow vote removes every bow, just punch bow I mean

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Many people would be appalled if this was removed. Most of the time it is annoying and used for camping, but it is really frustrating when you hit an iron guy on bridge with a regular bow and he doesn't fall. I am kind of split on this idea, but it would really reduce camping soooo

Reactions: Firewand

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
Not everyone with a punch campt arch, sometimes he is just very convenient. I prefer that he keep word.

Kinglemon31

Jan 30, 2017
So, I've got à question about this bows. Yesterday I made à game of eggwars in team of 3. I destroye 2 eggs but the last island was a team of 3 friends who were only spamming punch bow and doing nothing else. So, the game was during more than an hour and always, when I tried to make a bridge, they always punch me in the void or kill me with the arrows and destroyed the bridge that I made after that. They were only camping and bow spaming and it was impossible to have their egg, it was such as a skybase. I said them to stop spam bow or shot less arrow but no way, they don't. So, finally I decided to left the game and I played an eggwars game for more than an hour for nothing. I also saw that in the eggwars rules, skybase is bannable. So, is this type of spam bow possible to be reported or people can do it and waste time of players because a team of full punch bow is OP ????

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
I will like to have eggwars no punch bow vote

1.)reason I hate when people just camp with them! 2.)spam bow is toooooooooooooo op 4.) people don't try to do pvp if they have punch bow

I am not saying no punch bow vote removes every bow, just punch bow I mean
I understand what your meaning and I fell the same but I doubt that this will be added sorry.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
So, finally I decided to left the game and I played an eggwars game for more than an hour for nothing. I also saw that in the eggwars rules, skybase is bannable. So, is this type of spam bow possible to be reported or people can do it and waste time of players because a team of full punch bow is OP ????

Based on what you said most likely not, from what I know it's only really banable if you make the bridge and they blow it up. There are a few ways to over come that type of bow spam, they may take a while though.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Sorry Cube, I really love the punch bows, they do actually help with campers and I think they are quite iconic to the game. I see where you are coming from but I think I might have to say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Top Bottom