Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Y1j_

Aug 18, 2017
Eggwars is more like bowwars, with the punch bow litterlly anyone could win. You need almost no experience and tactics to use it and it's way too powerful seen the fact you can fall in the void. My suggestion is to remove it. The power bow is different, you can't shoot someone in the void so fast. The only reason I can think of the punch bow still being in the game is so people who aren't that good at the game think they're good and buy a rank. Consider making the game more fair people who go over this because it really ruins the game most times.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I disagree. A punch bow costs 25 diamonds, which is not that easy to get. Most of the time, punch bows aren't peoples priority, armor and swords are. Besides, you can always build a more safer bridge or use a shield, which is only 10 diamonds.

Alonsito7u7

Jul 3, 2019
The bow with punch is somewhat expensive, 25 diamonds, and it is only Punch I, so it is not so powerful, so in my opinion they should not remove it.

Y1j_

Aug 18, 2017
Well u just used a argument against urself. Because the punchbow is there, people farm diamonds. You can say what you want but you don't know who is going to farm in a whole game and IF everyone is farming what mostly happens in under da sea. You can't do anything in time. There are then like 7 teams.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Well u just used a argument against urself. Because the punchbow is there, people farm diamonds. You can say what you want but you don't know who is going to farm in a whole game and IF everyone is farming what mostly happens in under da sea. You can't do anything in time. There are then like 7 teams.
It's pretty simple, just don't play Under Da Sea. There are a bunch of other fun maps to play where most people don't camp on their island and farm diamonds. :p

Y1j_

Aug 18, 2017
Under da sea was an example and I think you know that too. Under da sea is the worst example, it happens in almost every map. There are like 2 maps where it happens less: City and shipwreck and these maps and aren't always there.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
A punch bow costs 25 diamonds, which is not that easy to get
The bow with punch is somewhat expensive, 25 diamonds,

I see people saying the punch bow is expensive. Well, let me prove you wrong. Let's get an example of solo Eggwars:

You are in the map Mine. You rush the minecart which has 5 diamonds on it. You run back to your island to get blocks, break your neighbours egg and kill him. After that you get back to the minecart to get 5 diamonds again. But now you are going to the middle to get the 10 diamonds. Now you have 20 diamonds in what time? 3 minutes of gameplay (If you're fast enough)? You are going back to the minecart on your side or if you are brave and tryhard enough you can go to one of the other 3 minecarts to take out another player. You take the 5 diamonds again from the minecart on your side or from one of the others. Now you have 25 diamonds in less than 4 minutes. Now you will say "But then there are only 2 guys alive." -Wrong. In solo eggwars people love to camp and maybe half of the game is still alive. Maybe not all with an egg but they are still alive. So the 4 minutes you've spent to obtain 25 diamonds wasn't really a waste of time.

It's the same for Team Eggwars. If you are fast enough with your team, you can get the diamonds from the side islands and from mid. Then you have 25 diamonds in less than 3 minutes for sure (I don't really play Team Eggwars that often, don't blame me for that).

Conclusion: The punch bow can be used as a strategy when you are low. Just bowspam him and maybe they will fall into the void. Or if you are the type of guy that loves long games, you can dominate 1 minecart and middle to farm 64 diamonds to buy an enderpearl, pearl behind him and shoot him off with your punch bow. After that you can break their egg.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
It's a playing strategy wich makes ''noobs'' possible to win.
What's the problem with them winning? Like, apparently they're not that ''noob'' otherwise they wouldn't have won.
Using bows is a strategy. Like it or not. It shouldn't be removed because some salty, toxic tryharders don't like it.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
What's the problem with them winning? Like, apparently they're not that ''noob'' otherwise they wouldn't have won.
Using bows is a strategy. Like it or not. It shouldn't be removed because some salty, toxic tryharders don't like it.
I actually said that.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Making a bow isn't a priority of most people, and if you still have your egg, you can keep trying to kill the enemy. Just avoid camping maps. They should maybe make the punch bow a little more expensive.

Reactions: Lime
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom