Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

would it be a good idea if the store does not have ¿bows?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

AngelClick3r

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Oct 12, 2018
mexico
www.cubecraft.net
Eh notado mucho en este tiempo en jugar eggwars que los jugadores campean en sus islas con arcos y con su generador de diamante activado, a si que propongo añadir un nuevo voto tipo, que se puedan comprar arcos y que no se puedan comprar arcos, ya que me desespero mucho en jugadores con arcos de punch y mas en op que ahí es donde la mayoría campean, solamente es una sugerencia pero me encantaría que lo añadieran.

I've noticed a lot at this time in playing eggwars that players are on their islands with arcs and with their activated diamond generator, so I propose to add a new type vote, that you can buy bows and that you can not buy bows, I despair a lot in players with punch bows and more in op that that's where most of them come, it's only a suggestion but I would love it if they added it.

:)

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I’m a bit 50/50 about this. Punch bows are really annoying and especially on some maps like pizza (at the dia gen), but on the other hand they’re not as annoying as projectiles and such in Skywars used to be. They’re also not really cheap considered the bow costs diamonds and arrows are gold.

D

Deleted member 352903

It's part of the game
Also, punch bows are rly fun to use, i wish there were knockback swords as well

Reactions: Pedroo
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom