Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So We All Want To Stop Camping [excluding the campers] and i have said it my self there is no way to stop camping people will always figure out ways to camp
This Is A Simple Suggestion That Will Reduce Camping In Eggwars

You Can Buy Ladders For 5 for 18 iron in Normal mode
OP mode 5 for 12 Iron
Hardcore mode 3 for 6 gold

This Is A Simple Suggestion To Reduce Camping

@xx_360noscope101 you will probably like this
@Efcluke94 to suggest it more
@MooTa_YT
and @ThatGrimCreeper

Oh and @Gainfullterror This Isn't Too OP Because If You Jump Down and place it to take no fall damage you pretty much deserve no fall damage for how hard it is to do that

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I can't figure out how ladder will reduce campers.
it will help stop camping
not reduce the campers themselves
because of how ladders work
first for those who camp a Sky-base instead of building up to them you use ladders
another way is that you can place them to climb up a bridge you get knocked off of by a player with a bow

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
first for those who camp a Sky-base instead of building up to them you use ladders
another way is that you can place them to climb up a bridge you get knocked off of by a player with a bow
So this is more for SkyWars I guess.

Reactions: TheTyrianDealer

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Still can't figure out how this is helpful. Most of the time people camp with a big wall on their island.
Even while you ladder up, they'll just shoot / tnt the ladder.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Still can't figure out how this is helpful. Most of the time people camp with a big wall on their island.
Even while you ladder up, they'll just shoot / tnt the ladder.
so you think they make that wall with obsidian if they TNT the ladder you made they blow up the wall too and if they have a wall and a bow hances are you should have a bow

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
Dude, I have not seen a sky baser in like....a solid 2 months. And I have played a lot of eggwars, I remember this skybaser in particular because I was with LilNugget and he ws about to kick him for camping except the camper fell...and died...cuz he had no armour

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Dude, I have not seen a sky baser in like....a solid 2 months. And I have played a lot of eggwars, I remember this skybaser in particular because I was with LilNugget and he ws about to kick him for camping except the camper fell...and died...cuz he had no armour
well then you are lucky
about every 1/5 games i play i find a Sky-baser
Most of those games i am already dead because i am bad at eggwars but some i am still alive

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
There is a problem with this. if a really skilles player gets his hand onto a ladder he can use it to negate any fall damage.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I've seen this suggestion before, and I unfortunately did not support it. In my eyes, the campers will literally make sky houses, and the ladders will allow them to safely get down if they need more resources.

I understand the idea of how the would help it would mean that players could climb up the single block towers, but not all campers leave their single block towers, they blow them up.

In conclusion, I understand the idea, but I think it could also be used to support camping as well as counteract it.

Correct me if I am wrong, but you can report campers with a warning ( e.g Sybase's).

Reactions: Marieke2001
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom