Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
There is a problem with this. if a really skilles player gets his hand onto a ladder he can use it to negate any fall damage.
did you read what i said
this really ticks me off when people do this
Oh and @Gainfullterror This Isn't Too OP Because If You Jump Down and place it to take no fall damage you pretty much deserve no fall damage for how hard it is to do that
don't post without reading the full message in a suggestion

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I really don't see how this will stop camping, like other people already said. Campers will find a way to make ladder useless. I like the idea of ladders in EW, but this won't stop camping.

Reactions: TheTyrianDealer

ItzHector

Oct 29, 2016
notice how i have been on the forums for longer
i know what i am to do
no hate or anger there at all
just a little humour that is all
I was only trying to be polite in saying that you may want to talk more about your suggestion. No need to speak like that.

Reactions: archie426

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
so you think they make that wall with obsidian if they TNT the ladder you made they blow up the wall too and if they have a wall and a bow hances are you should have a bow
Rephrase? I have no idea what this is supposed to mean

notice how i have been on the forums for longer
i know what i am to do
I don't know about this logic. I've seen some older forum members who don't know what they're talking about... and then there's the new ones that I see becoming a good arguer with suggestions.

I was only trying to be polite in saying that you may want to talk more about your suggestion. No need to speak like that.
That's what the thread is for.

Reactions: Marieke2001

ItzHector

Oct 29, 2016
The fact that you're longer on the forums doesn't say that you can't PM him. He's just trying to be nice to you. Will you PM me just because i'm longer on the forums? Sounds a bit mean if you ask me.
Yeah, let's stop this argument though.

I don't know about this logic. I've seen some older forum members who don't know what they're talking about... and then there's the new ones that I see becoming a good arguer with suggestions.

That's what the thread is for.
Some people prefer different methods of communication! :D

Reactions: Marieke2001

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
maybe this is because i had no idea what you meant? =P
again the humorous part
just a joke

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
did you read what i said
this really ticks me off when people do this

don't post without reading the full message in a suggestion
I read what you said. But being able to negate fall damage is way too op in any scenario. Even if you get knocked off by a camper

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
you can but think about this
other players make anti-camp suggestions
i am not the first one to make a suggestion that relate to this players don't want to have to do this because it is just a waste of time really they aren't banned for long at all

I don't really agree that it's a waste of time, a ban is a ban, and usually once a player gets banned (even if it's for a day) , they realise that what they did was wrong. I understand the frustration, I get frustrated as well, but a 1 day ban is better than nothing. As said by others in this thread, with whatever item you put in , there is always a way for campers to overcome it. I still think that reporting campers (e.g Sybase's) is the best way forward.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
except it isn't very OP at all
because all you have to do is climb down anyways
you are just posting that to argue with me in some way
ehh no. I am taking facts. I would love this being implemented but I don't think there will ever be a way to completly negate fall damage in eggwars.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I don't really agree that it's a waste of time, a ban is a ban, and usually once a player gets banned (even if it's for a day) , they realise that what they did was wrong. I understand the frustration, I get frustrated as well, but a 1 day ban is better than nothing. As said by others in this thread, with whatever item you put in , there is always a way for campers to overcome it. I still think that reporting campers (e.g Sybase's) is the best way forward.
yes except everybody camps
you can't even deny that
doesn't mean they camp on purpose it may be a forced camp

archie426

Oct 12, 2016
Lancaster, UK
The problem, with even getting a warning point for camping, is that perhaps one person didn't want to camp, but the rest of the team did.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
yes except everybody camps
you can't even deny that
doesn't mean they camp on purpose it may be a forced camp

I'm slightly unsure on what you mean by "forced camp".

It all depends on what you consider camping. In my eyes, the only thing that is considered camping is a skybase. Being on your island with a punch bow is not camping in my eyes.

A conclusion of all my points:

No matter what item you add in, there will always be a way for campers to get around it / take advantage of it. Take a ladder for example, the campers could:

1- Use the ladder's to their advantage ; e.g to go back down from their skybase to get resources. Then they go back up high and bow whoever comes up.
2- The campers can buy tnt and blow up the ladders which a player is using to get up to them.

Camping is something that simply cannot be stopped, it also has a very wide range of definitions. The only definition that I take as camping, is a skybase. If i see someone in a skybase, i will warn them ,if they don't come down i will report them. Or, I will skype call a staff member, share screens and have the player kicked from the game.

Although the ban for camping is 1 day (from what i know) , it's better than nothing. From my experience, once a player is banned for camping, they don't do it again.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
It isn't OP at all. It just has no purpose.
I have never in the 600 Team Eggwars games I've played seen a skybase.
Never. Like ever.
And as said above, they can just open a hole in the floor and shoot you down from this hypothetical skybase.
Also, if you get punch bowed off a bridge, placing a ladder on the side isn't going to magically save you. You're dead.

TheTyrianDealer

Jul 22, 2016
No one builds "skybases" in eggwars. If the select few that do are in your game, just build up under them, this suggestion makes no sense.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom