Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
o3o hi (Basically if you see "o3o", that means this is in no way serious. Or is it? o3o. Its nice to not have to kill anything).
Rant :
1. WHERE ARE MAH EGGWARS ABILITIESSSSSSSSSSSS
2. DELETE PUNCH BOW FROM NORMAL AND ADD ENDER PEARLS FFS.
o3o

Ideas : [p.s I forgot the max level o3o, imma just make it on to level 7]
1. Defensive Stance : You have 3/6/9/12/15/18/20 % to receive no knockback from projectiles.
2. Intimidation : Your melee attack have 2/4/6/7/8/9/10 % to deal Slowness II For 0/0/0/0/1/1/1 seconds [Slowness II For 0 Seconds means Sprint Interruption]
3. First Aid : You have 2/3/4/5/6/7/8 % to receive Absorption I (Last for 3 seconds) every time you got attacked
4. Cleave : Your melee attack have 5/8/11/14/17/20/23% to deal 25%/25%/25%/25%/50%/50%/65% damage towards all enemy in radius of 4 blocks from your target.
5. Random Arrow : Your Projectile have 2/4/6/8/10/12/14% to give either Blindness / Slowness / Poison / Weakness (4s)
6. Counter : When attacked (While your Shield is up), you have 7/14/21/28/35/42/50% chance to deal damage.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 169486

Suggestion #1: Rule 10 - Do not ask about future updates.

Suggestion #2: Care to elaborate? Having one sentence in all caps doesn't make you have a good case.
I think he edited it because there are real abilities listed now.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
1. Defensive Stance : You have 3/6/9/12/15/18/20 % to receive no knockback from projectiles.
Just look how this worked out in skywars. -1.
2. Intimidation : Your melee attack have 2/4/6/7/8/9/10 % to deal Slowness II For 2/2/2/3/3/3/4 seconds
One word: Gitterclicking.
3. First Aid : You have 2/3/4/5/6/7/8 % to receive Absorption I (Last for 3 seconds) every time you got attacked
^
4. Cleave : Your melee attack have 5/8/11/14/17/20/23% to deal 25%/25%/25%/25%/50%/50%/65% damage towards all enemy in radius of 4 blocks from your target.
Maybe, but would be hard to distinguish from Killaura
5. Random Arrow : Your Projectile have 2/4/6/8/10/12/14% to give either Blindness / Slowness / Poison / Weakness (4s)
Yeah this is ok.
6. Counter : When attacked (While your Shield is up), you have 7/14/21/28/35/42/50% chance to deal damage.
This too.

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
Mind explaining why all these are unbalanced?
I'll explain why a few of these are unbalanced at a later time
Ok: I will be explaining why the suggestion are way too OP

1. Not receiving knockback is ridiculous! It wouldn't be fair if I shot an arrow at him and he shot an arrow at me at the same time, and he didn't die because he had this kit.

2. Slowness two would be so OP. I can spam someone until they have slowness, and then easily knock them off the edge.

3. Even though this one is still a little too OP because you get free regen, but if I had to choose one of these abilities to add, it would be this one.

4. So you're saying that if I;m standing in the right position I will be able to knock off several people by just spamming one of them. Too OP, again.

5. I can bow spam someone until they got one of these debuffs and finish them off.

6. Even though this can decrease the number of campers, it will still be OP. I can just walk on a bridge with my shield and basically kill someone. A shield has like 350 durability. That can be like 75 free hits on someone who can't hit you per shield.

There you go. I think they should just add the SkyWars abilities with some minor changes.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
o3o hi (Basically if you see "o3o", that means this is in no way serious. Or is it? o3o. Its nice to not have to kill anything).
Rant :
1. WHERE ARE MAH EGGWARS ABILITIESSSSSSSSSSSS
2. DELETE PUNCH BOW FROM NORMAL AND ADD ENDER PEARLS FFS.
o3o

Ideas : [p.s I forgot the max level o3o, imma just make it on to level 7]
2. Intimidation : Your melee attack have 2/4/6/7/8/9/10 % to deal Slowness II For 2/2/2/3/3/3/4 seconds
Some are alright, I don't mind these.
I don't think the punch bow will ever be removed because it is currently the most loved item in Egg Wars.

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
Just look how this worked out in skywars. -1.

One word: Gitterclicking.

^

Maybe, but would be hard to distinguish from Killaura

Yeah this is ok.

This too.

1. Hey, if you live because of the ability, you got it by "clutch". Or must abilities be below your standard of OPness?
Just because it have "No Knockback" doesn't mean it is op by any chances. It will some time saves you, it will some times not. It have a chance to back fire as well. (Tried to run and hope the opponent push you front, but then got double attacked and died)

2. Didn't think of that. Kay. You have a good point.

3. Their fault for gitterclicking on 1.9. Unless you play the 1.8 version... Which i frankly don't care about. So yeah.

4. How to distinguish Killaura : Did the player head move like crazy?

Reactions: CommunistCactus

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
1. Hey, if you live because of the ability, you got it by "clutch". Or must abilities be below your standard of OPness?
Just because it have "No Knockback" doesn't mean it is op by any chances. It will some time saves you, it will some times not. It have a chance to back fire as well. (Tried to run and hope the opponent push you front, but then got double attacked and died)
That's not my point, my point is, when this happened in skywars it didn't work out that well because now nokb hackers could walk away without problems when being recorded, and they removed it. That's why its never going to be added to eggwars.
3. Their fault for gitterclicking on 1.9. Unless you play the 1.8 version... Which i frankly don't care about. So yeah.
Not only 1.8, what about OP mode?
4. How to distinguish Killaura : Did the player head move like crazy?
Many hacked clients prevent the head from moving like crazy.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
Top Bottom