Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
Hello, CubeCrafters!

My first commentary has been successful and I'm very thankful for it. I will definitely make more montages and content for my channel as well as for the cubecraft community. I am thankful for every person who helped support, subscribed, gave feedback, gave positive messages, and much more. A lot of members, staff, helpers, and so much people really supported my work. When the next montages/uploads of cubecraft gameplay are out there on my channel, I will post more threads on this site. I will work on more videos later today. Thank you to all of the cubecraft community. This video is 23 minutes long, but my montages are like 3-4 minutes so feel free to check out my other content. Also, this is my last repost on the most recent video :cube_dark: :cube_dark::egg::egg:

YT: Chief Aaron
Discord: ChiefAaron#1421

Channel Link/Recent Video:
Montages: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLes5YXwnAPQcU7il7FQ_0YxWWDJcooFBg

-If you would like to, please go to the video on YT, like it, comment, share, subscribe, and any other type of support. Thank you once again :pacman:

Last edited:

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
This is awesome... can't get enough of your content.... tbh I watch the whole lot so not worried about the length.

You inspired me to make much more interesting use of ladders andI'm loving it, so you'll see me using them much more too:-)

Keep up the great work... Oh and you feature in my latest vid too where we got battered by related and co. :P

Reactions: ChiefAaron

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
Nice video, but i would make your video's shorter if you want people to watch your whole video ;)
I will definitely make my videos around 1-15 minutes. This was a test, and it went successful. I got a chance to mess around and see how my first long commentary works. Thanks for the feedback.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Awesome video! Thanks for sharing your content.
Don't stop posting videos like this over the forums, keep up the good work! :heart:

Last edited:
Reactions: ChiefAaron
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom