Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

edgegaming69

Feb 20, 2017
Should have a system were friends can create there own lobby but get nothing of it just for things like fun or if you do vids it would realy improve the gameplay an this will help make people want to play this more

secondly maps there should be a map normal amount of people just more spread out so game can go longer

third make it so in the middle generators upgrade after a certain time

these are my opinion on what will make it better some will agree with some and disagree with other but overall these idears I think are realy good

I also think money walls was brilliant and iv seen it no where else and I realy think it was one of the best gamemodes and should be put back out there

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
1. This called the player lobbies, (mineplex has these for those who dont know what hes speaking of) as much as i like the idea theres a few flaws

First off once the party system is added in they practically become useless because everyone migrates with you automatically
Second this calls for more servers which costs more money, if you didnt know the eggwars boards are smaller because its the same amount of servers but fewer selections at a time are displayed

2. Please explain better

3. This isnt really useful some games end up in a stalemate because noone wants to leave their island therefor its not to hard to collect the resources to upgrade if someone does go to mid

4. Money walls was removed for apparent unpopularity and because it was so full of bugs that couldnt be fixed and according to some of the senior moderators i believe it was, its safe to say itll never return but the chances are extremely slim that it would

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Should have a system were friends can create there own lobby but get nothing of it just for things like fun or if you do vids it would realy improve the gameplay an this will help make people want to play this more

secondly maps there should be a map normal amount of people just more spread out so game can go longer

third make it so in the middle generators upgrade after a certain time

these are my opinion on what will make it better some will agree with some and disagree with other but overall these idears I think are realy good

I also think money walls was brilliant and iv seen it no where else and I realy think it was one of the best gamemodes and should be put back out there
Since the other one was already answered I will only respond to the second and third one.
In my opinion eggwars games last too long already, they need to be shortened not lengthened.
The middle gen upgrading overtime kinda makes a little sense, but then what would happen on maps that already have them fully upgraded?

oreodogswag

Jan 11, 2017
1. This called the player lobbies, (mineplex has these for those who dont know what hes speaking of) as much as i like the idea theres a few flaws

First off once the party system is added in they practically become useless because everyone migrates with you automatically
Second this calls for more servers which costs more money, if you didnt know the eggwars boards are smaller because its the same amount of servers but fewer selections at a time are displayed

2. Please explain better

3. This isnt really useful some games end up in a stalemate because noone wants to leave their island therefor its not to hard to collect the resources to upgrade if someone does go to mid

4. Money walls was removed for apparent unpopularity and because it was so full of bugs that couldnt be fixed and according to some of the senior moderators i believe it was, its safe to say itll never return but the chances are extremely slim that it would

Bruh... lol you were just nitpicking at his ideas, theyre actually pretty good and I liked them all! :P

I like the first Idea because Its just you and your friends, and plus it a fair bargain where you dont get anything from it, just for the sheer enjoyment.

The second one - he meant spread out the islands and make them bigger so the games can last longer, sometimes the maps are short meant for fast paced games. Hes basically saying he wants more freeland maps.

The third one is a really good one because no ones gonna upgrade the generators themselves if others are using it, so upgrade over a duration of time. Plus that means more folks at mid which = more battles. :)

And the fourth one isnt really relevant to me but yuupp
(No hate towards you Dark Spyro, just a friendly disagreement. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom